Windows 10: Adobe XD crashed upon launch

Discus and support Adobe XD crashed upon launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I tried to launch adobe XD but it keeps crashing and the event viewer shows this error Log Name: Application Source: Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rane_Amogh, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Adobe XD crashed upon launch

Hi, I tried to launch adobe XD but it keeps crashing and the event viewer shows this error

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error
    Date: 6/18/2020 1:46:40 AM
    Event ID: 1000
    Task Category: 100
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-Q0INFBI
    Description:
    Faulting application name: XD.exe, version: 30.0.12.14, time stamp: 0x5edac598
    Faulting module name: XD.exe, version: 30.0.12.14, time stamp: 0x5edac598
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000e991b8
    Faulting process id: 0x2d7c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d644e42fc64e6f
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe
    Report Id: c8aabf82-43f5-439a-b269-a4313424f147
    Faulting package full name: Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte
    Faulting package-relative application ID: App
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-06-17T20:16:40.841068500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>28056</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-Q0INFBI</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>XD.exe</Data>
    <Data>30.0.12.14</Data>
    <Data>5edac598</Data>
    <Data>XD.exe</Data>
    <Data>30.0.12.14</Data>
    <Data>5edac598</Data>
    <Data>c0000005</Data>
    <Data>0000000000e991b8</Data>
    <Data>2d7c</Data>
    <Data>01d644e42fc64e6f</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte\XD.exe</Data>
    <Data>c8aabf82-43f5-439a-b269-a4313424f147</Data>
    <Data>Adobe.CC.XD_30.0.12.14_x64__adky2gkssdxte</Data>
    <Data>App</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Rane_Amogh, Jun 17, 2020
  2. AnangMB Win User

Adobe XD Suspended

Hello,

I just updated Windows yesterday and install adobe XD for my work, and whenever I started the XD App it says tah adobe XD is suspended and then finally terminated. This is a good feature but I found that it a little bit annoying, I have to use XD asap and
    i don't know what to do. I Can't start XD until now, please help. thanks

Adobe XD crashed upon launch 25db857f-afc9-45e3-a4ea-d3ca1f6a3933?upload=true.png

AnangMB, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Adobe XD Crashes When Using Text Tool - Error With msftedit.dll

Hi,

I might suggest to try to obtain a user mode dump of the crash to get more information on the crash.

You can configure Windows to create user-mode dumps. Create a System Restore Point first.

If you copy and paste the following in Notepad and save as a .reg file (save with the .reg extension and give it any name such as dump.reg), then right-click the .reg file and select "Merge" to add to the registry, a .dmp file at the time XD.exe crashes should
    be created in the C:\CrashDumps folder:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps\XD.exe]

"DumpFolder"=hex(2):43,00,3a,00,5c,00,43,00,72,00,61,00,73,00,68,00,44,00,75,\

00,6d,00,70,00,73,00,00,00

After Adobe XD (XD.exe) crashes, can you then make the .dmp file available (provide link) via a public folder on OneDrive or similar site.

Here's a link on using OneDrive:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/onedrive/sha...

More info on collecting user-mode dumps:

Collecting User-Mode Dumps - Win32 apps(VS.85).aspx

To stop the creation of the user mode dump files run the following registry file:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps\XD.exe]

You can delete the C:\CrashDumps folder anytime.

auggy [Directly], Jun 17, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Adobe XD crashed upon launch

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Adobe XD crashed upon launch

1. Adobe XD crashed upon launch - Similar Threads - Adobe crashed upon

2. Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported": Hello,I'm facing a problem from 20 Nov 2022. When I try to open a adobe xd file from folder it shows "no such interface supported". But when I copy this file and paste it desktop this file would open smoothly. How to fix this problem. I also follow this blog...
  3. Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported": Hello,I'm facing a problem from 20 Nov 2022. When I try to open a adobe xd file from folder it shows "no such interface supported". But when I copy this file and paste it desktop this file would open smoothly. How to fix this problem. I also follow this blog...
  4. Adobe XD and Windows System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe XD and Windows System: When I update xd from creative cloude....When showing this messege as you must update your system to install XD. Please check the folloing: -Windows 10 64 bit- version 1803 build 10.0.17134.... my currently windows system requrement.................Edition Windows 10...
  5. Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite: Hey there people. I know that Windows 10 Pro Lite is not an official build, its debloated by oprekin, in this build windows store and windows updates are removed and disabled, so i like it this way tbh Every softwares are running flawlessly, except adobe XD and Adobe...
  6. Adobe Xd Lags & Shows White Screen in Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Xd Lags & Shows White Screen in Desktop: Hello Sir, My Adobe lags and shows a white screen on the desktop when I open the application. I have checked myinternet speed test if there is an issue with my internet but everything is fine. Can you tell me if I need to update my Windows or is it any problem-related to the...
  7. Adobe XD Crashes When Using Text Tool - Error With msftedit.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe XD Crashes When Using Text Tool - Error With msftedit.dll: Regardless of what settings I use, I get a crash everytime I use the text tool. I can add photos, shapes etc. without problems but the moment I use the text tool, it freezes for a moment then crashes. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.19030 Build 19030 Processor...
  8. App installer | adobe XD Error 191

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App installer | adobe XD Error 191: I have windows 10 Education version. I want to install adobe XD but I get error 191. I noticed from online adobe support article that I need to install the app installer and activate the side bar in window 10. I went to Microsoft soft to install the app but I get a message...
  9. Adobe XD Suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe XD Suspended: Hello, I just updated Windows yesterday and install adobe XD for my work, and whenever I started the XD App it says tah adobe XD is suspended and then finally terminated. This is a good feature but I found that it a little bit annoying, I have to use XD asap and i don't...
  10. Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer Crashing Upon Launch.: Hi I have an issue where on one of our laptops, when user opens their file explorer, it would spin for a second then crashes. It only happens under her profile, if I log in, I can run File Explorer just fine. If I use Internet Explore then go the address bar and type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe xd crashing on startup windows 10