Windows 10: Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite

Discus and support Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey there people. I know that Windows 10 Pro Lite is not an official build, its debloated by oprekin, in this build windows store and windows updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thedeadfish59, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite

Hey there people. I know that Windows 10 Pro Lite is not an official build, its debloated by oprekin, in this build windows store and windows updates are removed and disabled, so i like it this way tbh

Every softwares are running flawlessly, except adobe XD and Adobe Fresco, somehow i figured out it needs WIndows store maybe, thats why I cant install, so what can be non-store workaround, just because of these two i wouldnt switch to regular windows where windows updates and effin bloatwares will ruin my daily experience lol

Help is appreciated

submitted by /u/thedeadfish59
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thedeadfish59, Jul 21, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Adobe XD crashed upon launch

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Adobe XD crashes when launching. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Adobe article

Adobe XD does not launch and only shows a white screen on Windows 10
    and see if that helps.

Note: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow
    these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Refer the article How
    to back up and restore the registry in Windows

I would also recommend you to create a system restore point.

For additional information, see
    TROUBLESHOOTING: Adobe XD crashes (White screen) on launch on Windows 10

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 21, 2020
  3. AnangMB Win User
    Adobe XD Suspended

Hello,

I just updated Windows yesterday and install adobe XD for my work, and whenever I started the XD App it says tah adobe XD is suspended and then finally terminated. This is a good feature but I found that it a little bit annoying, I have to use XD asap and
    i don't know what to do. I Can't start XD until now, please help. thanks

Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite 25db857f-afc9-45e3-a4ea-d3ca1f6a3933?upload=true.png

AnangMB, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite

Can't get Adobe Premiere Pro to work anymore. Please Help!

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What exactly happen when you try to import any content?
    • Do you get any error message/error code?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + R, type appwiz.cpl
      and hit Enter.

• Now locate for Adobe Premiere Pro, right click on it and uninstall the program.
    • Once uninstalling is done restart the computer and try installing again.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the Adobe Premiere Pro and install the program in compatibility mode and check.

• Follow the above steps to uninstall the program.

• Now Right-click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the program install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite

1. Adobe XD issue on Windows 10 Pro Lite - Similar Threads - Adobe issue Pro

2. Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported": Hello,I'm facing a problem from 20 Nov 2022. When I try to open a adobe xd file from folder it shows "no such interface supported". But when I copy this file and paste it desktop this file would open smoothly. How to fix this problem. I also follow this blog...
  3. Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported": Hello,I'm facing a problem from 20 Nov 2022. When I try to open a adobe xd file from folder it shows "no such interface supported". But when I copy this file and paste it desktop this file would open smoothly. How to fix this problem. I also follow this blog...
  4. xd

xd: C:\Arquivos de Programas x86\Steam\Steam.exe N CONSIGO ARRUMAR ALGUEM PODE AJUDAR? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xd/28ac569c-08e0-40e3-a9e6-d35e3a6a8ed9
  5. BSOD with Adobe XD - Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - KBDCLASS.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Adobe XD - Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - KBDCLASS.SYS: Hello everyone, I've been getting this error three times, and only when Adobe XD was turned on, and I was using it :"DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL kbdclass.sys "I've googled online, and apparently it's a problem occurring with a wireless keyboard, but my keyboard is not...
  6. Adobe XD and Windows System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe XD and Windows System: When I update xd from creative cloude....When showing this messege as you must update your system to install XD. Please check the folloing: -Windows 10 64 bit- version 1803 build 10.0.17134.... my currently windows system requrement.................Edition Windows 10...
  7. Adobe Xd Lags & Shows White Screen in Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe Xd Lags & Shows White Screen in Desktop: Hello Sir, My Adobe lags and shows a white screen on the desktop when I open the application. I have checked myinternet speed test if there is an issue with my internet but everything is fine. Can you tell me if I need to update my Windows or is it any problem-related to the...
  8. Adobe XD crashed upon launch

Adobe XD crashed upon launch: Hi, I tried to launch adobe XD but it keeps crashing and the event viewer shows this error Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 6/18/2020 1:46:40 AM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  9. App installer | adobe XD Error 191

App installer | adobe XD Error 191: I have windows 10 Education version. I want to install adobe XD but I get error 191. I noticed from online adobe support article that I need to install the app installer and activate the side bar in window 10. I went to Microsoft soft to install the app but I get a message...
  10. Adobe XD Suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe XD Suspended: Hello, I just updated Windows yesterday and install adobe XD for my work, and whenever I started the XD App it says tah adobe XD is suspended and then finally terminated. This is a good feature but I found that it a little bit annoying, I have to use XD asap and i don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install adobe xd in windows 10 lite