Windows 10: Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device

Discus and support Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HiI’m having an issue with an application on my windows device.4 people on my team use Macs and one uses a window laptop.We’ve all installed the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paul C 198469, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device

HiI’m having an issue with an application on my windows device.4 people on my team use Macs and one uses a window laptop.We’ve all installed the same font package on our machines.But when we share an adobe xd document between us, the windows user’s XD document says the fonts are missing?I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the fonts with no luck. Please help :Thanks Paul

:)

Paul C 198469, Sep 15, 2021

2. Installed font not showing in Windows 10 Pro

I have installed a font on Windows 10 Pro and it is not showing up in the font list in control panel. Copying the font file into the font folder does not work because I get a pop up window that says the font is already there do I want to replace it. But
    it does not show up in the folder. It does not transfer to Adobe XD where I need to use it.

Jennifer Moore6, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Installing OpenType Font

I am using Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I purchased some specialized fonts to use in Adobe Illustrator. The directions I found online regarding installation say install them in the Fonts folder in Windows first.

I followed the steps but the Fonts drag and drop box will not accept them. Any suggestions?

GlendaKoernig, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Polarman Win User

Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device

Font Manager

I remember using Adobe's Type Manager a long time ago to manage fonts on my old Win98 machine. It's not very convenient to have 1000+ fonts installed all the time. Having a font manager can help with keep things organized.

I was curious about finding something similar since Type Manager is no longer made. I found these 2 (Freebie) software that are pretty neat. *Smile Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device :)

AMP Font Viewer 3.86

AMP Font Viewer - Complete font manager: view, organize, install, delete and print fonts lists (TrueType, OpenType and Type 1) - AMPsoft

Font Frenzy

http://www.sdsoftware.org/default.asp?id=5929

Polarman, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device

1. Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device - Similar Threads - Adobe says installed

2. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  3. Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Fonts in Windows/Fonts folder: Hello there,Im looking for help. I've done research on similar problems but I didn't find the solution anyway.I have the font installed and it seems to be installed because when I try to install it again or even missing fonts I got the popup that this font is already...
  4. User Installed Fonts are Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Installed Fonts are Missing: I recently updated to SSD and all my user installed Fonts on my old HDD was gone. Most of those fonts are my favorites but unfortunately I don't remember those font names. I tried to locate those fonts from my old HDD windows folder but none of them was there. Is it any...
  5. User Installed Fonts are Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Installed Fonts are Missing: I recently updated to SSD and all my user installed Fonts on my old HDD was gone. Most of those fonts are my favorites but unfortunately I don't remember those font names. I tried to locate those fonts from my old HDD windows folder but none of them was there. Is it any...
  6. User Installed Fonts are Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Installed fonts are missing from font selection

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed fonts are missing from font selection: This is on a Windows 10 Pro version 1909 build 18363.1016 installed on 2020-02-16. Installed some Noto ttf fonts and they are stored in C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts, but they don't show up for selection anywhere. In addition trying to update the signature...
  8. Windows 10 fonts menu dropping fonts that are still installed in control panel fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 fonts menu dropping fonts that are still installed in control panel fonts: Seemingly at random after rebooting a font that had been installed earlier will disappear from the windows 10 fonts menu, but still be visible in the control panel font menu. There are places I cannot use the font because of this....
  9. Missing Fonts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Missing Fonts: Hi all. I've been using MS Office, WPS Writer and LibreOffice. I installed about a dozen new Fonts last month to the Computer. I need something typed for my Wife and started using MS Word. I noticed the Fonts I installed are not showing in the drop down box. But they are...
  10. Adobe XD Suspended

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe XD Suspended: Hello, I just updated Windows yesterday and install adobe XD for my work, and whenever I started the XD App it says tah adobe XD is suspended and then finally terminated. This is a good feature but I found that it a little bit annoying, I have to use XD asap and i don't...