Windows 10: AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem

Discus and support AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From a long time ago, I used to work with Adobe DC Products, and there was always a process called "AdobeCollabSync.exe".The program didn't do much a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exelius 360, Sep 13, 2021.

1. AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem

From a long time ago, I used to work with Adobe DC Products, and there was always a process called "AdobeCollabSync.exe".The program didn't do much a thing until suddently my pc started to stress more in booting up Windows, and then I started to worry, so what i did, is to delete, de program Adobe Acrobat DC, and the sign was still there, and my pc started to boot slow as before.So then i started to see if there's a kind of virus, I runned my McAffe antivirus, and still nothing..., no virus showing in the virus box, but now my pc was starting a little bit faster, but again... the process "Adob

:)

Exelius 360, Sep 13, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 13, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 13, 2021
  4. AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem

MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Sep 13, 2021
Thema:

AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem

1. AdobeCollabSync.exe Start Booting Problem - Similar Threads - AdobeCollabSync exe Start

2. exe often fails to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe often fails to start: exe fails to start. 2 machines out of 3 exhibit problem. 1 win 10, 1 win 11. one beep when it fails. app built on win 10 with vb6.checked permissions, fire wall, exe association, virus, no luck....
  3. Boot and start problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot and start problem: I laptop is facing problem to start contiunsly booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-and-start-problem/f92219bf-928f-4e53-977e-050804896ecf
  4. Boot and start problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot and start problem: I laptop is facing problem to start contiunsly booting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-and-start-problem/f92219bf-928f-4e53-977e-050804896ecf
  5. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

Start an exe program in FreeDOS?: Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way? Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility? Picture as attachment...
  6. Exe file problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exe file problem: In my pc some of the exe file setups are not opening.Whenever i open them nothing shows up no error screen nothing. It does the same when i open chrome setup it shows nothing . Plzz fix this problem....
  7. EXE files wont start

EXE files wont start: Hello, guys! I have an HP Laptop running Windows 10 Media Center Edition (Joke, It is actually Home) x64 and I've just downloaded an application used for TV when I'm gone, but it won't start! I've edited the registry, Ran as an Administrator, I can't start safe mode, nothing...
  8. .exe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .exe Installation Problem: Hey everyone, I'm facing a weird and frustrating problem. I got a new Lenovo Ideapad 320-15IKB (Freedos) a couple days ago. I installed Windows 10 with the .iso file I got from Windows. I entered my license key and I updated drivers, installed all Windows updates and...
  9. starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    starting up a stand-alone .exe file during booting: I have a stand-alone .exe file, which I would like to start automatically during booting. Putting a shortcut in the W10 startup folder does not do the job. Does this only work for installed programs? 39463
  10. Rundll32.exe Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rundll32.exe Problem: Hi Everybody as the title shows i want to completely block Windows Host Processes (Rundll32.exe) from being executed and i am very consistent to do so *sarc because its swallowing my cpu all the time *Mad and im sure that its not a virus it just a droll and useless windows...