Windows 10: ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

Discus and support ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long. The Security Intelligence Update for Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matthew Aria, Oct 4, 2019.

1. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

I have been experiencing a similar issue in ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM deployments all week long.

The Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.303.837.0) fails with error 0X87D00668 (Software update still detected as actionable after apply) every day on about half of our Win 10 v1809 x64 Dell clients.

The same behavior is repeated daily.

Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

Matthew Aria, Oct 4, 2019

2. Forefront Endpoint Protection

My computer has not been able to update automatically or manually for 2 months now. I have tried troubleshooting the Forefront Endpoint protection program and and all applicable suggestions offered by the computer without success.

What can I do to start receiving automatic updates again?

RobertBacon2, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Managing Windows Defender with SCCM

Hi everyone,

We are looking into testing Windows Defender to replace our current AV solution. Our environment is Windows 10 (1703) and SCCM Current branch (1702 - build 8498)

From reading the various documents (Deploy, manage, and report on Windows Defender Antivirus) it seems that Windows Defender is managed via installing the SCCM Endpoint protection
    point site role. where I am confused is that I was under the impression that endpoint protection referred to the discontinued System Center Endpoint Protection client however it seems that this is what MS uses as a generic label for the AV / malware tools
    nowadayas.

I just wanted to check whether this is still the correct way to do this in order to manage the inbuilt Windows Defender client on Win 10 (1703) machines. Are there any pitfalls to be aware of? I intend to test this on a small subset of machines as a proof
    of concept.

My other question is whether anyone here is using Windows Defender ATP and what their thoughts were on this, has it provided you with easier management / better reporting? I do like the look of "cloud" security center. However we are currently on E3 licenses
    and ATP requires E5.

Many thanks in advance.

A

AntonyPaul, Oct 4, 2019
  4. JEFF DEG Win User

ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

SCCM 1606 and Failed Windows 10 1607 Upgrade

Hi,

the problem occur already in precedent version 1511

it is a SCCM client problem.

revert to precedent version,

and upgradeto the new sccm client after deployment,

or make a repair after setup and configuration task.

JEFF DEG, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing

1. ADR for EndPoint Protection SCCM Deployments Failing - Similar Threads - ADR EndPoint Protection

2. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  3. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADR Deployment Installation Deadline: Hi What does "As soon as possible" in the ADR deployment installation deadline mean:- update installation will be forced immediately? - updates installation starts when update-policy is triggered on the clientThanks...
  6. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

ADR Deployment Installation Deadline: Hi What does "As soon as possible" in the ADR deployment installation deadline mean:- update installation will be forced immediately? - updates installation starts when update-policy is triggered on the clientThanks...
  7. ADR Deployment Installation Deadline

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  9. SCCM Deployment issue

SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  10. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create adr for endpoint protection

2. sccm security intelligence updates adr