Windows 10: adress bar missing

Discus and support adress bar missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; address bar missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adress-bar-missing/c4300f9a-4088-4d30-9e45-3499ff79fabe Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidHarris2834, Nov 29, 2018.

1. adress bar missing

address bar missing

:)

DavidHarris2834, Nov 29, 2018

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Volume bar missing

Hi,

Your concern regarding the missing volume bar when pressing the volume keys can be caused by a sudden change on your device configuration or corrupted/missing driver. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? Type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify.
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps provided on this support article on how to troubleshoot sound/audio
    problems in Windows. The article include steps on how to reinstall the audio driver to rule any adapter issues.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 29, 2018
  4. adress bar missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

adress bar missing

1. adress bar missing - Similar Threads - adress bar missing

2. Missing language bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing language bar: I have installed English and Nepali languages in my laptop. after restarting the laptop 1st I could not see the language bar, 2nd Windows search goes in Nepali language and others work like typing, and the browser search goes in English. how to solve it??...
  3. Unknown adress bar has appeared?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown adress bar has appeared?: An address bar has appeared on the taskbar on the right without me having downloaded or added it. What is this and can it be removed? It is not possible to move or delete it using the mouse, and it is also not possible to search the web in the address field.Could it be a...
  4. Unknown adress bar has appeared?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown adress bar has appeared?: An address bar has appeared on the taskbar on the right without me having downloaded or added it. What is this and can it be removed? It is not possible to move or delete it using the mouse, and it is also not possible to search the web in the address field.Could it be a...
  5. Unknown adress bar has appeared?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. language bar missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    language bar missing: language bar missing ,use to have choice but not showing on the task bar . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-bar-missing/4aa5266a-e154-4567-9728-6ebbf77e4336
  7. adresse email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    adresse email: comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adresse-email/54b0f604-939f-4299-b053-4cf28ac78eec
  8. Missing Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  9. IP Adress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Adress: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  10. IP Adress

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36