Windows 10: adresse email

Discus and support adresse email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by patricegasperitsch, Apr 28, 2020.

1. adresse email

comment récupérer une adresse email mis par erreur sur un site domaine ré

server

:)

patricegasperitsch, Apr 28, 2020

2. Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Removing email sugesstion for sending photos

Hi,

I'm posting this because I'm nearly going nuts every time I send a captured photo by using my N86's built in photo sending option (I view the image and in the toolbar
    select Send with the envelope icon).

I choose to send my photo by email, and when I get to entering the email adress, I get 2 suggestions for email adresses - my old email adress and my new one. This is annoying because I quite often by accident pick the old email adress (the adresses are almost
    the same) from the list and can't understand why I don't receive my photo, until I check and find out I sent it to the wrong adress :smileysurprised:

Is there some way to remove these suggestions? And how?

Hope some of you here can help - thanx in advance.

/MinnieMax

Minniemax---01, Apr 28, 2020
  4. adresse email

Any legitmate email adress for support?

Hi, I look for an email adress to adress my odly specific issue that can only be solved via direct support.

The Get Help application sends me to Outlook, telling me to send an email but
    doesn't actually send me the adress

Does anybody have the email?

isak_katsune, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

adresse email

1. adresse email - Similar Threads - adresse email

2. How does microsoft know my email adress on a clean windows install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does microsoft know my email adress on a clean windows install.: I just did a clean windows install using a bootable windows usb, I cleaned up me ssd and installed afresh copy of windows 11, I created a local account and downloaded office setup.exe from edge WITHOUT LOGGING INTO ANYTHING after the installation was done, I opened powerpoint...
  3. How does microsoft know my email adress on a clean windows install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does microsoft know my email adress on a clean windows install.: I just did a clean windows install using a bootable windows usb, I cleaned up me ssd and installed afresh copy of windows 11, I created a local account and downloaded office setup.exe from edge WITHOUT LOGGING INTO ANYTHING after the installation was done, I opened powerpoint...
  4. how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?: There isn't much else to say, I am trying to un-sync two of my computers that have the same email address, can someone help me with this? Somethign said to find somethign that says sync your devices but I don't see it....
  5. how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?

how do I unsync two devices that have the same email adress?: There isn't much else to say, I am trying to un-sync two of my computers that have the same email address, can someone help me with this? Somethign said to find somethign that says sync your devices but I don't see it....
  6. How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account: How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-email-adress-to-my-microsoft-bing/49298316-24fa-4978-81c5-7d691539b8d9
  7. How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account

How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account: How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-my-email-adress-to-my-microsoft-bing/49298316-24fa-4978-81c5-7d691539b8d9
  8. How to change my Email adress to my Microsoft Bing account

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Change email adress on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...
  10. Change email adress on account

Change email adress on account: Hi I have a problem too change my e.mail adress on my account. The adress that i use in my account is deleted and i can not change too my new adress? Could you please help ? Best regards Inge H hagen...