Windows 10: ads frozen , no sound on games on all games

Discus and support ads frozen , no sound on games on all games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the ads are frozen and there is no sound on any games. can you fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jfrancko, Nov 30, 2020.

1. jfrancko Win User

ads frozen , no sound on games on all games

the ads are frozen and there is no sound on any games. can you fix this?

:)

jfrancko, Nov 30, 2020

2. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Nov 30, 2020
  3. no sound while gaming

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why you don't have sounds while playing games on your Windows 10. One of which is incorrect game settings. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having the issue with all of your games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected games?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Nov 30, 2020
  4. ads frozen , no sound on games on all games

No game sounds in recording with windows 10 game bar

Hi Malay,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if game bar settings has changed.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you made any changes to the Computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is this issue specific to a particular game or all the game?

Refer to the below methods and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about sound related issues
    and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Also I recommend you to refer to the below Microsoft Help Article about game bar and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-problems-with-game-bar

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

ads frozen , no sound on games on all games

1. ads frozen , no sound on games on all games - Similar Threads - ads frozen sound

2. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  3. Ads on Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads on Microsoft Games: I paid for a year of ad free solitaire this month. At first the ads were blocked, but they're no longer blocked. I logged off/on hoping that would help, but it didn't. How do I get this fixed?...
  4. the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...: ads are frozen and no sound on all games of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so it is impossible to play daily challenges. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ads-are-frozen-on-microsoft-solitaire/c6d4dc9a-f0e3-4396-b170-ddaecaae1b7a
  5. Microsoft games and ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft games and ads: A family member likes to play solitaire and freecell. Is there an option to reduce or eliminate the ads? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-and-ads/fd9e63a6-2a44-4292-a694-7432d34aad37
  6. Minecoins Not Added to Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins Not Added to Game: Bought the Starter Edition of Minecraft for Windows 10, everything except the 700 Minecoins were added. Googled the issue, no solution worked. Rebooting my laptop didn't work. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game didn't work. Logging out of my account and logging back in...
  7. Game Bar clips are Frozen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar clips are Frozen.: Hi. I have an issue where any clips within the last 30 seconds are frozen for most of the clip. For the first part its fine, then after a few seconds it freezes up....
  8. Remove ads on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove ads on games: Yesterday I paid $9.99 to remove your annoying ads. I was playing Minsweeper at the time. Today I started to play my daily card games and on Microsoft collection and Mahjong and Word Games and I still have the annoying ads. Now you are asking me to pay another $14.99 in...
  9. Windows Game Bar Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Game Bar Frozen: Hi, I tried opening the windows 1 game bar on my laptop, and I clicked record, but as soon as I did that, it completely froze. I cant click on any of the windows behind it, and this has happened before. How can I permanently fix it? Thanks...
  10. Adding games to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding games to the store: I made a few games and wanted to post them to the store so my sisters can play them while at college. Does anyone know how I can add games to the store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-games-to-the-store/6c916643-9a24-40a0-93fc-cf457e37498d