Windows 10: Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop.

Discus and support Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Still getting ads when I play Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop. Please stop the ads or just give me a refund. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Uktech, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Uktech Win User

Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop.

Still getting ads when I play Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop. Please stop the ads or just give me a refund.

I tried everything, but did not find a Start button in my Microsoft account or the store, or View more in the store. Have been in payment options and no problem there. The money came out of my account with no problem. After working on this for hours, I am so frustrated, if you can't fix it, please just issue a refund.

I looked in the store, and found the games under Xbox Live Games. I play Microsoft Sudoku and the ad blocking was working fine now suddenly again I am getting ads. When I play these games, an ad at the bottom of any of these say "Want to disable the ads, tap on the button," or a statement similar to that, which is what I did. That is also where I paid the $9.99 for the Premium Edition to stop the ads which continue to be displayed in videos and other ads on the page.

I saw that many people have complained about this same problem. You should have a ready solution with the number of complaints you receive in this regard.

I do have an Xbox but I play these games on my computer.

Please advise.

:)

Uktech, Jan 23, 2021

2. adult game pop up ads appearing in microsoft games, especially sudoku and jigsaw

Hi,

In-game inquiries like turning off game advertisements are handled
    by our Xbox Support Team. We've made a research on how to stop Windows 10 displaying targeted ads.
    You may refer to the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Click on General.
    • Under Chang privacy options, toggle switch to turn off Let apps use my advertising ID for experiences across apps.

If the same instance occurs, we recommend posting your concern to the Microsoft
    Jigsaw and Sudoku in-game community. Here are the links:

If you need further assistance, feel fee to post.

Wilfred Mac, Jan 23, 2021
  3. How do I get ads to stop blocking the screen while playing Sudoku?

Does anyone know a way, besides paying, to get the ads in Microsoft Sudoku to stop blocking the board and stay where they are supposed to? I played for months and it was fine, but then all of a sudden they block the screen with no way to stop them: reloading
    the game isn't working, and I can't pay them for it.

Wishingonwings, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. I understand that you get advertisement while playing Microsoft Sudoku, I suggest you to have a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

However, as the issue is related to Microsoft Casual Games, we have a dedicated support team to look into this issue for you. Hence, I would suggest you post your query in the Microsoft Casual Games community. Please refer the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? from the above article.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Ads on Microsoft Games Sudoku after paying $9.99 for them to stop. - Similar Threads - Ads Microsoft Games

2. MS Games Sudoku Paid for now getting ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Games Sudoku Paid for now getting ads: I purchased the Sudoku app from the MS store. Now I'm getting ads every time I want to play the game I get ads. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-games-sudoku-paid-for-now-getting-ads/0cf4ac90-6c40-4634-93ff-5a6066ea7a3b
  3. Microsoft Sudoku not loading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku not loading games: There was some kind of upgrade a few days ago. The next day Sudoku would not load and it still won't load several days later. I rebooted my computer and it installed updates but that didn't help....
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection ads: how do I pay to get rid of them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection ads: how do I pay to get rid of them?: Just recently I have started getting ads for other Microsoft games when I try to play Solitaire. I have got fed up with waiting until the ad finishes, so asked to pay the extra £12.49 annual sub. However on the next screen I get an error message saying "Something happened...
  5. Ads after paying $9.99 for them to stop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads after paying $9.99 for them to stop.: Still getting ads when I play Word games or Solitaire after paying $9.99 for them to stop. Please stop the ads or just give me a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-after-paying-999-for-them-to-stop/60a9f00e-c91f-49d5-a2d4-9310d1b9e3ee
  6. microsoft sudoku daily games

microsoft sudoku daily games: I've been playing this game for years. I just noticed that all my awards for July are missing. What make this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sudoku-daily-games/44b49502-48d6-4d75-8d35-15a08e5e454b
  7. Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!

Sudoku Ad freezing games AGAIN!!!: Every so often, Sudoku freezes on me with nothing responding (but its clock continuing to count) either with a blank pane where an ad would normally be or (occasionally) with a specific ad in that location. It is fairly obvious that it is failing to deal properly with an ad...
  8. Ads during Sudoku game?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ads during Sudoku game?: How do I stop ads during Sudoku game? I had the same problem in Mahjong and paid for premium to stop the ads. Can I do the same in Sudoku? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-during-sudoku-game/da143581-500b-4053-9ded-1141073f959f
  9. Sudoku game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudoku game: Why? When solitaire ad shows up. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sudoku-game/7ec72e3b-3484-45b8-b4fe-5c8d74a00df7
  10. Microsoft Sudoku set of games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku set of games: when the ads start to appear on the sudoku set of games the games freeze and are unplayable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-sudoku-set-of-games/ad65c3a1-1133-4fba-b192-ad6eda5c4aa0