Windows 10: Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

Discus and support Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ispagent, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Ispagent Win User

Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!

:)

Ispagent, Jan 5, 2020

2. Solitaire Collection Premium Still Shows Ads

I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?

jameskeanie, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having a Microsoft Solitaire premium subscription but still it's asking to pay for a new subscription.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to subscription based query or purchase and payment related issue, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

In this kind of queries, your Microsoft account verification needs to be done over a live phone call or live chat. Once the account is verified then the concern team will be able to assist you with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Billt4G Win User

Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment.

Billt4G, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire. - Similar Threads - Ads start premium

2. Solitaire Ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Ads: All of a sudden, when I'm trying to play Spider Solitaire, I'm getting ads for other games. The adswon't close and there is a pop up offer to pay to upgrade to Premium Edition. What the heck?? Solitaire has always been free. How do I stop the ads? I don't want to pay...
  3. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  4. solitaire ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire ads: I paid for ad blocking on Oct. 10th for 1 year, @$14.99. My ads are already back. How do I fix this? Richard Zahn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-ads/a795b382-2215-421f-9b5a-af0e85e0673b
  5. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection still shows ads: I bought Premium edition on for the Microsoft Solitaire receipt which is supposed to stop advertisements. I can only get this on two events Solitaire world tour and daily challenge, the other games crosswords, mahjong and word games are still showing advertisements which...
  6. Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium edition of Microsoft Solitaire collection shows subscription expired: purchased a year subscription for premium edition at the end of July this year and now it says subscription has expired. Free help has been useless. ***Modified title from: premium edition for microsoft solitaire games***...
  7. Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.: I tried all the suggestions but nothing works. This happend a couple of weeks ago and then it stopped but now it's doing it again. Why don't they fix this problem at Microsoft once and for all?...
  8. premium solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    premium solitaire: How do I buy premium solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-solitaire/ee6def62-b578-4f13-a397-e330d43b6383
  9. Premium subscription question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Premium subscription question: How often are new puzzles or games added to this product. What does premium subscription offer besides no ads. Which by the way does not mean you don't get annoying pop-ups for other things....
  10. renewing premium player subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    renewing premium player subscription: I have two Microsoft accounts, one I use for personal use and the other for work with a local club. My subscription has expired but how do I renew it? When I click on the option on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game screen it wants me to log in using the club's...