Windows 10: Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

Discus and support Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ispagent, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Ispagent Win User

Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire.

How dare you sell me a premium subscription and now I can't play without an ad for another game and says I need a premium subscription!

:)

Ispagent, Jan 5, 2020

2. Solitaire Collection Premium Still Shows Ads

I have a paid subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?

jameskeanie, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having a Microsoft Solitaire premium subscription but still it's asking to pay for a new subscription.

We as Microsoft community forum are here to help you with any technical suggestion on Microsoft product. However, anything related to subscription based query or purchase and payment related issue, you need to check with our

Microsoft Store support
    team and see if they can help you with this issue.

In this kind of queries, your Microsoft account verification needs to be done over a live phone call or live chat. Once the account is verified then the concern team will be able to assist you with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Billt4G Win User

Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment.

Billt4G, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Ads start on my premium subscription to Solitaire. - Similar Threads - Ads start premium

2. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  3. Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire premium subscription not working on new PC: Hi,I purchased Microsoft Solitaire premium on my old laptop running windows 10. When I try to play on my new laptp running windows 11, I do not have premium.I have tried reinstalling. When I try to repurchase Premium, it comes up as costing $0 - so it may be recognising that...
  4. Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium Collection still shows Ads: I have a paid three days ago subscription for MS Solitaire Collection Premium, but it's still showing ads. What do I need to do to suppress them?...
  5. Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Premium subscription expired early. TWICE!: Both times I was able to get it re-instated after spending hours on chat with support. But it was almost impossible to navigate through the many screens necessary to find help with this problem. There are many of us that have had this problem and Microsoft seems to do...
  6. Premium Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Solitaire: Renewed premium Solitaire but it is not loaded on my second computer. Previously both were loaded. How do I get the second computer to handle Premium. Both are W10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/premium-solitaire/3dda5039-dc9b-428c-aff0-3abc48e3eb12
  7. Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Premium Ad Free Solitaire Collection is not working: Hi I have finally figured out that I am not the only person experiencing problems with the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I already posted asking if people were having the same problem as me. I paid a renewal of my ad free service on this app and I am getting ads....
  8. Subscription to Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Subscription to Premium: I am 83 yrs old so subscribe to premium a month at a time. Within two weeks I get a pop up saying I need to pay for another month. I close out the game and when I go back in I have premium. This means I must keep close watch at to the date it will come due or I will be...
  9. Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire Premium subscription.: My subscription is payed up to Feb 4 (and should auto update). So Why has my Solitaire started asking for a new Subscription payment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-premium-subscription/123bf5bb-d911-46af-bc28-4f8f669988db
  10. Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.: I tried all the suggestions but nothing works. This happend a couple of weeks ago and then it stopped but now it's doing it again. Why don't they fix this problem at Microsoft once and for all?...