Windows 10: Ads.xml files

Discus and support Ads.xml files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So guys I found a number of XML files starting with “ads” . on my pc. Are they harmful? Should I delete those? Thanks in advance. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HXD-Inferno, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Ads.xml files

So guys I found a number of XML files starting with “ads” . on my pc. Are they harmful? Should I delete those? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/HXD-Inferno
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HXD-Inferno, Nov 14, 2019
  2. mr. Adam Win User

C++ source code to compare XML files like ExamXML XML differ

I’m working on a Linux project that includes identifying changes between XML files and I need a source code on C++ to compare XML fragments.
    I’m using differencing tool ExamXML from A7Soft provides tools to compare XML documents to compare and merge XML files but this is Windows application.

Thanks.

mr. Adam, Nov 14, 2019
  3. d88david Win User
    Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

Hi Yasir,

Thank you for getting back to me but I have seen that suggestion which will not work for me. That steps suggested to do it manually which I'm trying to pin it to the start layout tile using .xml file via GPO. Below is the path where the OneDrive shortcut
    that I'm trying to pin to the start layout tile.

<startAds.xml files :DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2" DesktopApplicationLinkPath="%appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\OneDrive.lnk" />

d88david, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Ads.xml files

Steam API XML parse into css?

json_decode processes the entire file into a mixed array. Do:
    PHP: print_r(json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true));[/quote] To see the whole array. We're just jumping to the parts we care about.

simplexml_load_string loads it into a class describing the entire XML so you have to step through the children using -> . Arrays are easy to work with because you can copy part of it and focus on it easily.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Ads.xml files

1. Ads.xml files - Similar Threads - Ads xml files

2. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  3. 1.14 WINDOWS xml file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1.14 WINDOWS xml file: Hello.Toady i notice at may users folder an -1.14 windows xml file.What is it?Should unistall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/114-windows-xml-file/7dabdba9-199c-4fc7-b0fe-9041b6aa9093
  4. download .xml file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download .xml file: I am unable to download .xml files and changing the setting doesn't work/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-xml-file/e09a3a25-3436-4466-8f2a-918f6ece0a21
  5. XML Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XML Files: Hi folks! Just registered to this forum and glad to have found it. So I was installing Ubuntu on my computer which already had windows 10.I wanted to have a dual OS. Things went south and windows got deleted/ over written or whatever. I used a hard drive recovery device to...
  6. All of the files on my remote storage drive somehow had an .XML extension added to the file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All of the files on my remote storage drive somehow had an .XML extension added to the file...: For example: XXX.pdf became XXX.pdf.xml, or XXX.docx became XXX.docx.XML. Tried to solve by renaming one file and removing the .XML extension but did not work - files will still not open. HELP!...
  7. Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edit File History config1.xml and config2.xml Files Directly: I'd like to make some changes to the File History config1.xml and config2.xml files to "clean" things up a little ... like sort included folders alphabetically, etc. However, if I edit these four files directory (there are two of each) they revert back to their default values...
  8. Editing an XML File in Program Files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Editing an XML File in Program Files: I am trying to edit an xml file under C:/Program Files/Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, but it's saying that I don't have admin privileges. The XML file I am trying to edit is the commands file so I can change the zoom key on my microsoft ergonomic keyboard 4000 to...
  9. Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding OneDrive tile to start menu .xml with GPO: Does anyone able to pin the OneDrive shortcut to the start menu layout? This is the path I have using GPO but it's not pinning the tile. Any help will be greatly appreciated. start:DesktopApplicationTile Size="2x2" Column="2" Row="2"...
  10. .net Missing .xml Files

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    .net Missing .xml Files: After Windows installed the recent major build, now when I try to open a module in Access Windows installer opens and tries to reinstall access. I wound it is caused by missing xml files in the Microsoft.net folder that MzTools uses in Access. MzTools is an Access Add-in....