Windows 10: ads

Discus and support ads in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiWhy do i see this when starting win 11?Thank youGet started with Microsoft advertising and receive 500 USD ads credits when you spend 250 USD. Learn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 69, May 22, 2024.

1. TIMMY 69 Win User

ads

HiWhy do i see this when starting win 11?Thank youGet started with Microsoft advertising and receive 500 USD ads credits when you spend 250 USD. Learn moreDiscover what's possibleWith Microsoft AdvertisingEnter your website url to see how your ads will look like across Microsoft advertising networksYour website

:)

TIMMY 69, May 22, 2024
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Milestones

What's the next step after 250k?

I think we should have a list added to the origional post with all the milestones

3. Bruce Hagen, May 22, 2024
  4. Pavan_N Win User

ads

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 22, 2024
Thema:

ads

1. ads - Similar Threads - ads

2. Random Admin account added to my windows 11??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Admin account added to my windows 11??: Hey so i tried using device manager and it states my main account is suddenly not admin, there is a new account added to my laptop, i have full access but it has more privs than me, I've run cmd and used the net user active etc its disabled the account and gave me back privs...
  3. Random Admin account added to my windows 11??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Admin account added to my windows 11??: Hey so i tried using device manager and it states my main account is suddenly not admin, there is a new account added to my laptop, i have full access but it has more privs than me, I've run cmd and used the net user active etc its disabled the account and gave me back privs...
  4. Can't use powershell to connect to Azure AD with a Google authentication account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use powershell to connect to Azure AD with a Google authentication account: Hi there, I'm trying to connect my powershell to Azure AD. After inputting connect-azuread and inputting my account in the pop-up browser, there will be an error message from Google at last. I tried to use the credential from a successful command connect-azaccount but it's...
  5. Can't use powershell to connect to Azure AD with a Google authentication account

Can't use powershell to connect to Azure AD with a Google authentication account: Hi there, I'm trying to connect my powershell to Azure AD. After inputting connect-azuread and inputting my account in the pop-up browser, there will be an error message from Google at last. I tried to use the credential from a successful command connect-azaccount but it's...
  6. Can't use powershell to connect to Azure AD with a Google authentication account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. More Input methods than the language I added in my preferred language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Input methods than the language I added in my preferred language.: I have downloaded three language packs: english for UK, simplified chinese, and japanese. But in my input method, there is:English United States United KingdomEnglish Canada USFrench Canada Canadian French LegacyI have never downloaded the language pack for this three but...
  8. More Input methods than the language I added in my preferred language.

More Input methods than the language I added in my preferred language.: I have downloaded three language packs: english for UK, simplified chinese, and japanese. But in my input method, there is:English United States United KingdomEnglish Canada USFrench Canada Canadian French LegacyI have never downloaded the language pack for this three but...
  9. Hello, I have been advised to install an in-place upgrade. However, It seems to have added...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have been advised to install an in-place upgrade. However, It seems to have added...: I was advised by MS Support to install an inplace upgrade to fix an update. The update is no longer shown in my history, However, my system has 6-7 more gigabytes of space full. How can I fix this? My system is not fixed. The error is still there. I need to re-allocate the...
  10. Hello, I have been advised to install an in-place upgrade. However, It seems to have added...

Hello, I have been advised to install an in-place upgrade. However, It seems to have added...: I was advised by MS Support to install an inplace upgrade to fix an update. The update is no longer shown in my history, However, my system has 6-7 more gigabytes of space full. How can I fix this? My system is not fixed. The error is still there. I need to re-allocate the...