Windows 10: ADS

Discus and support ADS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. ADS

Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with W10. Isn't there any way to stop all the annoying ads that show up everywhere and are really extremely frustrating. Why did MS choose to not allow ad blocking with the new system??

:)

ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015

2. audio fails after install of 10

I tried that, nothing has worked except adding a USB sound device.

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  3. audio fails after install of 10

Sound was working great in windows 7, I have tried all the suggestions I can find on many forums to correct the problem of no sound after installing windows 10. I have Realtek chipset on an ASUS MB and the sound went away after upgrading to 10. I removed
    all drivers and deleted files, then restarted the unit, drivers were installed, it still doesn't work, I DL Realtek drivers, 2.79 and it still doesn't work, I plugged in a usb sound card and that works. I Also reverted to win 7 and the sound STILL did not
    work. I upgraded again to 10 and still no sound except thru the USB sound.

I am at a loss to understand what the "H" is happening. Can anyone help?

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

ADS

Please review forum rule #13.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

ADS

1. ADS - Similar Threads - ADS

2. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  3. How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve the specified network name is no longer valid while adding 2022 server to domain: Attempting to add a virtual windows 2022 server to domain. Receive computername/domain changes message "error occured attempting to join the domain. Netpdodomainjoin status 0x40. Event id 4097 error code 64. test net connection to dc returns true....
  4. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  5. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.: The title pretty much covers everything but I'm looking for a way to switch the primary account on my old gaming PC.I purchased a new gaming PC and it came with Windows 11. Now I have two Windows licenses on my Microsoft account. I would like to move one of them to my old PC...
  6. Gave gaming PC to wife, want my account removed and her account added.

7. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  8. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  9. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  10. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...