Windows 10: ADS

Discus and support ADS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. ADS

Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with W10. Isn't there any way to stop all the annoying ads that show up everywhere and are really extremely frustrating. Why did MS choose to not allow ad blocking with the new system??

:)

ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015

2. audio fails after install of 10

I tried that, nothing has worked except adding a USB sound device.

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  3. audio fails after install of 10

Sound was working great in windows 7, I have tried all the suggestions I can find on many forums to correct the problem of no sound after installing windows 10. I have Realtek chipset on an ASUS MB and the sound went away after upgrading to 10. I removed
    all drivers and deleted files, then restarted the unit, drivers were installed, it still doesn't work, I DL Realtek drivers, 2.79 and it still doesn't work, I plugged in a usb sound card and that works. I Also reverted to win 7 and the sound STILL did not
    work. I upgraded again to 10 and still no sound except thru the USB sound.

I am at a loss to understand what the "H" is happening. Can anyone help?

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

ADS

Please review forum rule #13.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

ADS

1. ADS - Similar Threads - ADS

2. Question over adding family users vs. others?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question over adding family users vs. others?: What would be the difference with respect to capabilities of the IDs in using this PC? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-over-adding-family-users-vs-others/5bc434b8-a6e4-46e6-9de1-06634fcbdb1a"
  3. adding a phone number for alias

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adding a phone number for alias: I want to add my cell phone number to my alias list, but keep getting the message, "This phone number is already taken. Please try another." How can I use my cell phone number as a second alias? I have had my cell phone number for 10+ years....
  4. What is the difference between "Add a language" and adding a Local Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the difference between "Add a language" and adding a Local Experience Pack: I'm trying to set up language and localisation settings for English (United Kingdom). If you go to Settings > Time & Language > Language, there is the Add a windows display language with Local Experience Packs link and the Add a language button. What is the difference between...
  5. Adding a shortcut to my desktop

Adding a shortcut to my desktop: I want to add a shortcut icon to my desktop to access the website pandora.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-shortcut-to-my-desktop/b9421c36-2e19-4483-b727-85c5e8feb628
  6. still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution

still having Arabic language despite not adding it from setting! need a solution: Arabic language still exist and can't remove it [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/still-having-arabic-language-despite-not-adding-it/2d476384-b00c-4cd9-906f-f12c98d5c99e
  7. Adding break character to ctrl+left-arrow/ctrl+right-arrow

Adding break character to ctrl+left-arrow/ctrl+right-arrow: I'm manually editing multiple filenames in Explorer on Windows 10. My filenames have sections in square brackets, and the occasional underscore, which I'm removing, e.g. "This File [yes this]_v10.docx" becomes "This File v10.docx". The names are not consistent, so it's not...
  8. Adding printer to taskbar, or?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding printer to taskbar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  9. Adding printer to task bar, or?

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding printer to task bar, or?: Is there any way to add my printer to the task bar or to the start menu? Yes, I know it's listed on my network devices, but I want a really quick way to reach it. *Nerd 140308
  10. ad blocker

ad blocker: How do I disable my ad blocker? A tech put it in place and now I want to disable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-blocker/f19087fe-87b2-4ca0-b8d1-64eb75258bf9