Windows 10: ADS

Discus and support ADS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. ADS

Downloaded W10 and basically like it, but , after running Chrome as a browser with ad block plus, I'm really disappointed that ad block won't work with W10. Isn't there any way to stop all the annoying ads that show up everywhere and are really extremely frustrating. Why did MS choose to not allow ad blocking with the new system??

:)

ima2dogman, Aug 21, 2015

2. audio fails after install of 10

I tried that, nothing has worked except adding a USB sound device.

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  3. audio fails after install of 10

Sound was working great in windows 7, I have tried all the suggestions I can find on many forums to correct the problem of no sound after installing windows 10. I have Realtek chipset on an ASUS MB and the sound went away after upgrading to 10. I removed
    all drivers and deleted files, then restarted the unit, drivers were installed, it still doesn't work, I DL Realtek drivers, 2.79 and it still doesn't work, I plugged in a usb sound card and that works. I Also reverted to win 7 and the sound STILL did not
    work. I upgraded again to 10 and still no sound except thru the USB sound.

I am at a loss to understand what the "H" is happening. Can anyone help?

NetSpace Ads, Aug 21, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

ADS

Please review forum rule #13.

Forum Rules - Windows 10 Help Forums

13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

ADS

1. ADS - Similar Threads - ADS

2. Install Win 10 on added laptop SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Win 10 on added laptop SSD: I installed an SSD drive in place of my optical drive on my laptop. I wish to use this drive as boot drive. I have tried using windows media media creation tool, which recognized the new drive, to install windows 10 and it goes through the whole thing and then says my...
  3. Windows Update service missing. Tried adding it but it says it already exists.

Windows Update service missing. Tried adding it but it says it already exists.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] The service is missing but I did find a wuaserv folder in the registry. I tried adding it back using: sc create wuauserv DisplayName= "Windows Update" binpath= "C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs -p" Start= delayed-auto depend= RpcSs but it...
  4. To remove auto added "New Edge" shortcut from desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    To remove auto added "New Edge" shortcut from desktop: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xgizmobratx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hlps6b/to_remove_auto_added_new_edge_shortcut_from/
  5. Using "Storage spaces", added new drive and it's like it vanished?

Using "Storage spaces", added new drive and it's like it vanished?: Today I got a new 2TB hard drive. I'm using it with the intention of backing up my storage (video games) drive (D:). I install the drive into my computer. I boot up to add this new drive to my already existing storage pool. Click on "Add drives", choose the new drive that was...
  6. What are these weird folders that are already added to the windows defender exclusions list...

What are these weird folders that are already added to the windows defender exclusions list...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/s_ghoul [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkjuod/what_are_these_weird_folders_that_are_already/
  7. Windows 10 keep adding UK keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keep adding UK keyboard: Hello, I'm getting really frustrated lately with this and I would love some help on how to get rid of this problem. I have installed Windows 10 with EN US language support and added the Greek keyboard language pack installed but default is the EN US for everything else,...
  8. Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?

Anybody knows an ad-block for windows 10 apps?: Apps downloaded from microsoft store. submitted by /u/faemvss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjeg1e/anybody_knows_an_adblock_for_windows_10_apps/
  9. Can't get premium solataire game without the ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get premium solataire game without the ads: I can't find out if I have paid for the ad free game. The ads keep popping up although I thought I had paid for Premium Solitaire. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-premium-solataire-game-without-the-ads/8e4366a9-9760-4ad1-9ca5-fbd0347b51b0
  10. adding another monitor

adding another monitor: Hello, I am trying to install my 2nd monitor to my CyberPower GMA6200WST PC, and when i plug in my second one, both screens go black and say " no signal ". I need help....