Windows 10: Aduio desync

Discus and support Aduio desync in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MateuszGil, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Aduio desync

I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?

:)

MateuszGil, Oct 19, 2018
  2. ecm8808 Win User

Desyncing 2 windows 10 PCs

I have Windows 10 on both a laptop and desktop. Windows 10 is syncing them. Great except the laptop has a smidge of the memory of the desktop. How can I desync them into running separately?

ecm8808, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Whatsapp desyncs audio from video when uploading from Lumia 520

I own a Lumia 520 with latest update.

I'm trying to upload a video to a whatsapp group. Apart from taking an unusual amount of time, the result is a 1 second desync with the video.

What may be causing this issue? What would be the best solution?

MartinAdrianRamos, Oct 19, 2018
  4. M4dDan Win User

Aduio desync

Fast Startup Issue Audio Desync Streamed Video

Hello i'm experiencing random audio desync in some site like twitch... seems disable the fast startup in windows solved the issue.My system have 1 month and i'm scared if something is faulty. From what
    can depend , a driver issue, windows issue?? i have all latest driver from asus site for my mb.

Thank you for any reply.

My rig:

i7 8700k

Tuf z370 Pro Gaming

1060 6gb

16gb

M4dDan, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Aduio desync

1. Aduio desync - Similar Threads - Aduio desync

2. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  3. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  4. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  6. Xbox Series X controller keeps desyncing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X controller keeps desyncing on Windows 10: Hello,I am having a problem with my Xbox Series X controller. At random, my Series X controller has desynced as I'm playing games online, whether it's GTA V, Apex Legends, Portal 2, or anything like that, my controller will stop outputting inputs to my PC from anywhere...
  7. Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use: I recently completed a new build and I'm having an issue with Windows 10 time continually desyncing while in use. In Date & Time menu, the following options are selected: [ATTACH] I can resync the time by using the "Sync Now" button, but the clock will usually start loosing...
  8. Virtual Aduio Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual Aduio Devices: A Bit Of Context To What Im Asking As a part time streamer I don't have the money to go out and buy mixers to split audio signals the way I would like. I have had some success using OBS to make separate audio captures for the input/output i want but some audios share output...
  9. how do i reinstall aduio device driver i dleted by mistake windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i reinstall aduio device driver i dleted by mistake windows 10: I deleted audio device driver by mistake trying to fix low volume now no sound. How do I get driver loaded and fix low volume on windows 10. I am not computer savvy....
  10. Aduio output device problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aduio output device problem: No audio output device is installed in my pc …… new windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aduio-output-device-problem/0aeff056-abf0-4945-8cba-ce4a0f830a09