Windows 10: Adult Parental Controls

Discus and support Adult Parental Controls in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok so I know how to setup parental controls for my children. But, how do I setup content filters for my administrator acct? I get tired of getting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MathewParkes, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Adult Parental Controls

Ok so I know how to setup parental controls for my children. But, how do I setup content filters for my administrator acct? I get tired of getting to see ALL of smutty stuff. Thanks in advance. :

:)

MathewParkes, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Parental controls

Hi Nick,

Parental controls are given to an Xbox account if it was set as a child account. If you're using an adult Xbox account, you should be able to access the basic features in Forza Horizon 3. Let's try to double check first if you're using an adult Xbox account.
    To do that, kindly sign into https://account.microsoft.com, and then go to Family tab. If you don't have a Family set up on your account, we can confirm
    that you're using an adult Xbox account. In this case, what we need to check is your privacy and online safety settings. I suggest to you change your privacy and online safety settings online by performing the following steps:

• Sign into your account on this link.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Set everything to Allow. You can also change other settings before clicking the
      Save button.

Once done, kindly restart your device and then check if you will be able to access everything in your game.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Xbox one parental control problems

Hi AderallAdmiral,

Xbox One safety features enable you to control what kinds of content each of your family members can access on Xbox One by providing parental controls to child Xbox account.
    To give you an idea, child Xbox accounts needs to have a parent Xbox account associated to give parental controls. If your account is requesting a parental control, there's a possibility that your account is a child Xbox account which is added
    to the Xbox Family on the old Xbox One. Regarding your concern, let's try to confirm if your account is a child account or an adult account. Kindly sign into
    https://account.microsoft.com, then go to
    Family tab. You should be able to see the parent account associated.

If the parent account associated is available, I suggest that you sign in the parent Xbox account on the console to allow your child Xbox account to make a purchase or play multiplayer. You may refer to this
    link as your guide on how you can manage the privacy and online safety settings of the child Xbox account.

If your account is already an adult Xbox account and no parent account associated, I suggest that you change your privacy and online safety by signing on to your Xbox account on the Xbox One and perform the following steps:

• From Home, go to Settings > All Settings.
    • Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    • Choose a default, or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
    • Restart your console once you're done.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Adult Parental Controls

windows parental controls

Child Account to Adult Account

• You need to backup data from Child Account
    • Visit Microsoft - "Account - Family" (https://account.microsoft.com/family) remove from Child and sign it as an Adult.
    • Steps are as follows:
      • Remove from CHILD
        • Go to the link
        • In Children section
        • Find Child account
        • Click more
        • Remove from Family
      • Add CHILD as an ADULT
        • In Adult Section
        • Add An Adult
        • Enter email address
        • Signed an adult in
    • You are done

Roharashraj™, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

Adult Parental Controls

1. Adult Parental Controls - Similar Threads - Adult Parental Controls

2. Parental Controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Controls: Hello, how to go into the parental controls in windows 7? I can't access because I must type an administrator password but still I can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-controls/4601a8fa-985e-4ad7-9eee-3f1407117dd1
  3. Parental Controls But Im an adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parental Controls But Im an adult: I have had this account since I was in middle school and I am now an adult, 22 to be exact and yet I still have to ask for permission to do anything with my account. My birthday and birth year are correct so why is this not updating to give me full access to my account?...
  4. Parental Controls But Im an adult

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parental Controls But Im an adult: I have had this account since I was in middle school and I am now an adult, 22 to be exact and yet I still have to ask for permission to do anything with my account. My birthday and birth year are correct so why is this not updating to give me full access to my account?...
  5. Parental Controls But Im an adult

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. Google Chrome needs parental control but I am an adult

Google Chrome needs parental control but I am an adult: I'm trying to use google chrome and firefox on my computer, but when I try to open them, it tells me to ask my parent for permission just these browsers. I have already: -Uninstalled and reinstalled both, even going so far as to wipe away the files they left behind for...
  7. parental controls

parental controls: how do I switch parental control off? I am the only user. age 68. All my browsers are in safe mode and cannot be switched off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/parental-controls/74d82436-e604-42f8-b8eb-b45d91c77bcd
  8. Parental control

Parental control: ***moved on english forum*** Hello, Since a few months, i cannot access to the online content from forza horizon 4, because microsoft randomly set a family account on mine with a parental control... In 3 months, nobody answered me, and nothing in the support talks about...
  9. Non-Parent Adult in Microsoft Family

Non-Parent Adult in Microsoft Family: I have added my father to our family, because he's part of the family, but now he gets every email request for more screen time (Xbox and PC), purchase requests, screen time reports, etc. Neither I nor he want this. He can also me from my family, which is strange. How can I...
  10. Parental controls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parental controls: When I play forza horizon 4 on pc I cant acces some features because parental control is blocking it. So how do I remove it? I have been searching solution for 3 hours and nothing helped....