Windows 10: ADV190021 - Outlook on the web Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability

Discus and support ADV190021 - Outlook on the web Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A cross-site scripting vulnerability has been discovered that affects Outlook on the web (formerly known as Outlook Web App) on-premise deployments. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

ADV190021 - Outlook on the web Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability

Source: https://portal.msrc.microsoft.com/en...sory/ADV190021

:)

Brink, Jul 9, 2019
  2. MRCL Win User

Outlook script

So my boss wants this:

When a specific email is received in Outlook, it shall automatically create a new specified folder and move itself there.

I know you can program custom script in VB for Outlook, and I've seen some sample codes but I have no clue about programming and scripting.

Does anyone apply such a script, or is a master of VB and can create it for me?
    Also, since I'm also not that savy in outlook, how would I implement this script? (Basically where do I save it and in what format in order to import it via the Rules Menue).

Help would be apprechiated; if nobody can/will help me its not a live or die situatuion.

*Smile ADV190021 - Outlook on the web Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability :)

MRCL, Jul 9, 2019
  3. chaimhaas Win User
    Skype Cross-zone Scripting Vulnerability Found

Skype Security Blog

Skype provides a full description on its Security Blog of the vulnerability and the steps that have been taken to address the problem so it doesn't affect users

chaimhaas, Jul 9, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Skype Cross-zone Scripting Vulnerability Found

Security researcher Aviv Raff has discovered and demonstrated a flaw within Skype that allows malicious code to execute when the software embeds video into chat. The problem is caused by Skype's web control. The program uses Internet Explorer to render internal and external HTML, but does so using "Local Zone" security settings. Full information on the "Skype cross-zone scripting vulnerability" is posted here. There, you can also watch a proof-of-concept footage of Skype launching Windows' calculator. The bug currently effects Skype v.3.6.0.244, and may be present in older versions of the client as well. At this point, the solution is to avoid running the "Add Video to Chat" Skype feature. Simply having the program installed or using its various other functions will not expose a system to potential infection.

Source: Ars Technica

malware, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

1. ADV190021 - Outlook on the web Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability - Similar Threads - ADV190021 Outlook web

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. closing web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    closing web site: DELL OPTIPLEX Why does it take 3 min of constant clicking 3 min or more to finally close it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-web-site/2be7e596-49d2-4640-8c5f-e73f3bef8eee
  4. Disapearing web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disapearing web sites: If I GO TO 1 , 2, OR, 3, WEB SITES AND THEN GO TO MY PC. WHEN I TRY GOING BACK TO ANY ONE OF THE WEB SITES, THEY ARE ALL GONE. WHY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disapearing-web-sites/6993a0ae-99ba-4135-b3ce-4774d5d72257
  5. Foreign web site

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Foreign web site: How can I access out-of-town websites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/foreign-web-site/1ad86974-f5f1-4546-82ba-3128dfd666cc
  6. Web Sites Not Found

Web Sites Not Found: Windows 10 Pro 16GB Memory, 500Gb SSD, 3 years old desktop This computer was working great Friday till the afternoon. MS Edge, Google Chrome cannot display web pages. It is connected to the network can print to network printer and access another computer. It...
  7. web site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web site: i went to a website and there address does not exist how do they keep operateing Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-site/dccdf822-e964-4953-9e97-24c91beab5cd
  8. web site loading

web site loading: my children played with my desk top and for some reason facebook will not load properly. all other web pages load only facebook has this problem however, facebook works fine on my phone and Ipad?...
  9. Outlook Web Access Microsoft Live Accounts Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook Web Access Microsoft Live Accounts Vulnerability: ADV190014 | Microsoft Live Accounts Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability Security Advisory Published: 08/13/2019 An elevation of privilege vulnerability exists in Outlook Web Access (OWA) regarding a possible unsigned token. An attacker who successfully exploited this...
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exchange svg cross site scripting

2. ADV190021

3. ADV190021 exchange