Windows 10: Advance Reset

Discus and support Advance Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey im having torubke to reset my PC because im trying to sell it. It doesnt let me fully reset it and it just says changes werent made. I already did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BryanRamirez4, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Advance Reset

Hey im having torubke to reset my PC because im trying to sell it. It doesnt let me fully reset it and it just says changes werent made. I already did the command promt still not working. Please help.

:)

BryanRamirez4, Jan 18, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Jan 18, 2020
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Advance Reset

can't run install file ' these files can't be opened'

How about resetting all of the settings?

(Credit to garydexter for the first portion of these steps)

• Start Internet Explorer.
    • Click Tools, and then click Internet options.
    • Click the Advanced tab.
    • Click the Reset button.

Thema:

Advance Reset

1. Advance Reset - Similar Threads - Advance Reset

2. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?: Hi I was trying to reset my laptop but when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options and doesn’t let me reset my laptop I’m assuming that is the school administrator doing but how can I reset my laptop without it skipping to advanced options.* Changed to a...
  3. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?: Hi I was trying to reset my laptop but when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options and doesn’t let me reset my laptop I’m assuming that is the school administrator doing but how can I reset my laptop without it skipping to advanced options....
  4. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?: Hi I was trying to reset my laptop but when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options and doesn’t let me reset my laptop I’m assuming that is the school administrator doing but how can I reset my laptop without it skipping to advanced options....
  5. How can I reset my laptop when I click on troubleshoot it just skips to advanced options?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows reset option missing in Advanced Bootup.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows reset option missing in Advanced Bootup.: I was restoring my HP laptop using system restore. It then got stuck on "restoring registry key" for hours and in the hp forum the employee told to press and hold power button for 10 seconds. And I did it and it started automatic repair. It then showed automatic repair...
  7. Windows reset option missing in Advanced Bootup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows reset option missing in Advanced Bootup.: I was restoring my HP laptop using system restore. It then got stuck on "restoring registry key" for hours and in the hp forum the employee told to press and hold power button for 10 seconds. And I did it and it started automatic repair. It then showed automatic repair...
  8. Windows reset option missing in Advanced Bootup.

9. driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc: It only happen when I try to reset my laptop or use advance startup. It also does not generate any minidump files. Is this some serious problem, please help!!!here's the system event logs : Event_Logs.evtx...
  10. driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc

driver_verifier_dma_violation BSOD error when I reset or Advance startup my pc: It only happen when I try to reset my laptop or use advance startup. It also does not generate any minidump files. Is this some serious problem, please help!!!here's the system event logs : Event_Logs.evtx...