Windows 10: advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10

Discus and support advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, i have installed windows 10 pro today and turned of sharing options from control panel . but i checked it again and turned back to on for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hasanhda, Oct 30, 2019.

1. hasanhda Win User

advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10

hello,

i have installed windows 10 pro today and turned of sharing options from control panel .

but i checked it again and turned back to on for all networks ( private and public) , it happened for three time during to day and happened to me yesterday more than one time thats why i installed windows 10 again.

how to prevent it to turn on again ?

:)

hasanhda, Oct 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2019
  4. advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10

Windows 10 turns off my file sharing

Hi Liz,

We suggest you to run HomeGroup troubleshooter to help you identify the issue and fix, to enhance the performance of the system. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key, then type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click HomeGroup.
    • Click Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check the status after the troubleshooting is done, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    If the issue still persists, after running the troubleshooter, change the HomeGroup settings by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key, then type Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View by located to the top right of the window and select
      Large option.
    • Click on Network & Sharing center and select the
      Change advanced sharing settings
      from the left side panel of the window.
    • Under Private network and Public network, check the boxes
      Turn on network discovery, Turn on file and printer sharing and
      Allow Windows to manage HomeGroup connections (recommended).
    • Click on Save changes, close the window.
    You may also refer to this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10

1. advance sharing options turn on by itself - windows 10 - Similar Threads - advance sharing options

2. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in advanced options: Hello Microsoft, I just wanted to say is that when I start my pc it gives me two boot options: windows 10 and windows 8.1 when I choose windows 10 as it has important files kept in it allocates me to the advanced options as I tried many ways of going into to windows 10 but...
  3. advanced options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    advanced options: computer stuck in advance options and options are turn of pc and advacned options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-options/0a8f8501-2e71-41bb-9070-103ca9e25b35
  4. why will network and Sharing Center Advanced sharing settings not save Turn on sharing so...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why will network and Sharing Center Advanced sharing settings not save Turn on sharing so...: Why is Microsoft updates team so stupid, lazy, corrupt, or ignorant that they cannot check before an update what that computer network advanced sharing settings are and then return them correctly after an update? This farce has been going on for over two years, and they...
  5. Share across devices setting turns itself on.

Share across devices setting turns itself on.: Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Share across devices That "Share across devices" toggle will not stay off. It enables itself every reboot, probably just since 14 JAN cumulative update. Any ideas why? Windows 10 x64 LTSC 1809 (17763.973 edit: and now up to...
  6. Share across devices setting turns itself on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Share across devices setting turns itself on.: Settings > System > Shared Experiences > Share across devices That "Share across devices" toggle will not stay off. It enables itself every reboot, probably just since 14 JAN cumulative update. Any ideas why? Windows 10 x64 LTSC 1809 (17763.973) 149176
  7. Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in advanced options.: Hello, My Windows 10 is stuck in advanced options. I can use my keyboard and mouse. The only two options are, A. Shut down, or B. Touble Shooting. I have tried all forms of troubleshooting, but every attempt has given me no progress. There is no reset pc option. Nor...
  8. Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On: I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803 How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up....
  9. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On: I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803 How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up....
  10. Advanced Shared Settings won't turn "off" password protected sharing

Advanced Shared Settings won't turn "off" password protected sharing: I'm trying to set up homegroup networking with other household computers. My new HP/Windows 10 is asking for a password. When I go to control panel, network & internet, network & sharing center, advanced sharing settings, all networks and select "turn off password protected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced sharing settings windows 10