Windows 10: Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

Discus and support Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey guys, well some of you have this, some have another uninstaller, but this one is free and works on SP, Vista, 7,8 and 10 in both 32 bit version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffrys, Apr 19, 2016.

1. jeffrys Win User

Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

hey guys,

well some of you have this, some have another uninstaller, but this one is free and works on SP, Vista, 7,8 and 10 in both 32 bit version as 64 bit version.

It really removes EVERTHING on your computer.

So if you have removed programs lately via Programs & Features, run this program, you will be surprised what is found in the register.

Just watch out, not to delete too much in the register.

You probably will use this program everytime you need to remove something.

There are other features included as welL
    Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this... [​IMG]

Jeff

Advanced Uninstaller Pro Download

:)

jeffrys, Apr 19, 2016

2. Windows 10 File Explorer Preview Pane Word Doc fix

Problem was the Babylon translator pro... Even worse You can't uninstall all of the components... Then I have reinstall it and uninstall it with the Advanced Uninstaller pro... Finally the File explorer was working...

RudiZimmerer, Apr 19, 2016
  3. Win Defender : "KB2267602 (Definition 1.233.4232.0) - Error 0x80070643"

1. Was the original upgrade to Win10 (on or shortly after 29 July 2015) offered & installed via Windows Update or did you choose to upgrade manually?

2. You started this thread on 08 Jan-17 and you uninstalled Advanced SystemCare Pro [1] the same day. Did your Defender problems begin before or after you uninstalled Advanced System Care Pro?

===============================================

[1] Advanced SystemCare Pro did NOT include an anti-virus application providing real-time protection!

PA Bear - MS MVP, Apr 19, 2016
  4. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

It would be interesting to see a comparison against Revo and Iobit's products.

DeaconFrost, Apr 19, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    I vaguely recall in another thread, someone pointed out to me that Revo cannot uninstall 64-bit programs, only 32-bit programs.
    True ?

davidhk, Apr 19, 2016
  6. TairikuOkami, Apr 19, 2016
  7. jds63 Win User
    I use to use this years ago and it is a good uninstaller compared to Revo and Iobits, but the Pro is only free to try.

jds63, Apr 19, 2016
  8. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

i like iobit work well removing residuals in the pc revo was good too agree

gijoetech1, Apr 19, 2016
  9. jds63 Win User
    Seems to me if you really do look , no uninstaller gets rid of everything, you will still find files and folders and some registry entries.
    Some programs are tough to completely get rid of everything.

I do use Revo Pro lately.

jds63, Apr 19, 2016
  10. jeffrys Win User
    hi JDS

then i will buy it, but will look into the other options as well.

Thanks

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 20, 2016
  11. jeffrys Win User
    Strange, went back to the site i mentionned and it clearly says FREEWARE...

Jeff

jeffrys, Apr 20, 2016
  12. lx07 Win User
    Read it again. It is free for 32 bit but not 64 bit programs which really means you have to buy it for it to work for most things as most programs are 64 bit these days.

Do bear in mind though that if you have multiple accounts on your PC (for you, your husband, kids whatever) then it will not remove things from other accounts as it will not be authorized to them. This means there will be junk left in %appdata% and registry of the other accounts,

It is a very decent software but I tend to resolve the uninstall problem by just never installing anything if I can possibly avoid it.

13. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

I have always used Revo Uninstaller and it uninstalls all programs I have asked it too, 32 or 64 bit.

stealth2920, Apr 20, 2016
  14. davidhk Win User
    Source : http://www.ghacks.net/2015/04/18/whi...er-on-windows/
    excerpt: Date : April 18th, 2015
    The free version of Revo Uninstaller does not offer full 64-bit compatibility which means that it won't list 64-bit programs in its interface.

Source : http://www.sevenforums.com/software/...windows-2.html
    excerpt : Date : Jan 17th, 2011
    Revo Uninstaller does not list the native 64bit applications installed, but only 32bit, therefore you can't use Revo Uninstaller for all applications on 64bit OSs.

davidhk, Apr 20, 2016
  15. I'm guessing then that there is confusion between a true 64-bit application and an application that is meant to run on a 64-bit platform.

DeaconFrost, Apr 20, 2016
Thema:

Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this...

1. Advance Uninstaller Pro....You should try this... - Similar Threads - Advance Uninstaller Pro

2. advanced SystemRepair pro. Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    advanced SystemRepair pro. Virus?: hey guys, i am having trouble getting my network and device secure, and its gotten to the point to where I was told that advanced systemrepair pro has good reviews i guess, but ive heard other bad ones, this software is the only software that detected any kind of malware on...
  3. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to uninstall Advanced System Care: ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped paying for more than a year ago but which still tries to do things to my PC, AND has put several files on it that are considered...
  4. Advanced Uninstaller PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Uninstaller PRO: Hi, Can someone help me please to translate it in Italian? I followed the instructions here but I don't to success it. Thanks 170557
  5. Advanced System Repair Pro -

Advanced System Repair Pro -: I asked a question about this program. Somehow previous questions from a year ago are being referred to. I would like to know if anybody knows where this company is located and anything about the program....
  6. Advanced System Repair Pro

Advanced System Repair Pro: Does anybody know anything about this program? Also, where are they located? Thank you. Alice Greene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/advanced-system-repair-pro/eb16bed5-94b4-461d-a32d-37948376cd3a
  7. Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro

Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro: I have been following discussion on here about Advanced System Repair Pro which confirms it is a scam. I have been receiving email reminders from Advanced System Repair Pro although have never used it so just delete their emails. But have subscribed to Iobit's Advanced...
  8. Advanced System Repair Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced System Repair Pro: Advanced System Repair Pro is a TOTAL SCAM. Do not download this, do not communicate with them. Unfortunately I used them, they tried to renew my 6 month agreement with them WITHOUT my approval. I had to cancel my debit card to get a refund through a third party. Now they...
  9. Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out

in Windows 10 News
    Best features of PureVPN for Windows that you should try out: Windows remains the most widely used operating system in the world. In fact, the operating system has the largest market share of 37.43%, next only to Android at 36.49%. Perhaps, it is the massive popularity of the OS that makes it the most valuable target for cybercriminals...
  10. Advanced System Repair Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced System Repair Pro: Hi! I am new here and not a computer Wiz, but learn as I go. Has anyone accidentally download a program and later found out that you can not get rid of it, and you really want it out? I am trying to Uninstall Advanced System Repair Pro. It refuse, many times, to let me...