Windows 10: Advance user account control issue

Discus and support Advance user account control issue in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by issakwinten, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Advance user account control issue

i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as Admin. suggesting me to sign in as admin. need advice.
    these are the things i did to resolve this issue:
    1) win + R
    type: netplwiz
    its showing me this window user account control it has only " NO " option to select

2) then i have tried command prompt by using
    win x and select command prompt it allow me to go to cmd prompt but it wont allow to select cmd prompt with admin

can anyone help

:)

issakwinten, Sep 11, 2016

2. user account control issue

Thank you for the clarification, Amandeep. Since you've mentioned that a third-party software may have caused this issue, we suggest that you launch your computer in safe mode.

Kindly follow the steps:

• From
      Start, search for msconfig

• Select
      System Configuration
      from the search results.

• On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services
      check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click Open
      Task Manager.

• On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.

• Close Task Manager.

• On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Sep 11, 2016
  3. user account control issue

I am facing a problem regarding admin as window is not showing admin when i try to update any software or try to reinstall new software. That i am not even able to manage user account and cannot make new user account, as it always ask permission and yes
    button is not avaiable.

i am facing this problem as i assume when i installed Quick Heal anti virsus as i think so.

kindly resolve my problem

Amandeep Singh adv, Sep 11, 2016
  4. Mystere Win User

Advance user account control issue

If you could just bypass the password, it wouldn't be very secure, would it?

You will probably have to re-install and create a new administrator account.

Mystere, Sep 11, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    No, it wouldn't. Apparently the way to do it is to enable the built-in Administrator account - which AFAIK doesn't have a password (doesn't need one if you can't log into it).

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...a.html#option4

edit: alternatively, see how miza84 solved a similar problem here:
    Regaining Administrator Access

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Advance user account control issue

1. Advance user account control issue - Similar Threads - Advance user account

2. Advanced User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced User Account Control: I have had a HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When it was set up, it was set up under my parents microsoft account but I was added on as a separate secondary account, so I can log in on my account as well as my parents account but its not listed in their devices section...
  3. Advanced User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced User Account Control: I have had a HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When it was set up, it was set up under my parents microsoft account but I was added on as a separate secondary account, so I can log in on my account as well as my parents account but its not listed in their devices section...
  4. Advanced User Account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  6. User account control settings issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    User account control settings issue.: Hey i was trying to anable "yes" so i can allow apps to make Chances to my computer. But when i go to user account control settings for that reason, the "will you allow this app" thing shows up and the only option i have is "No"....
  7. advanced user account control panel

advanced user account control panel: advanced user account control panel ask me to register admin username and password... but there is only NO button. i couldnt do anything, even install windows media creatio tools...
  8. User Account Control issue

User Account Control issue: I used to be asked to authenticate(by password, PIN or Windows Hello) an action requiring admin rights eventhough I was logged in with administrator account but after some change to registry, I am not being asked to authenticate such admin level actions like installing a new...
  9. Advanced user accounts control panel

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Advanced user accounts control panel: I am not able to sign in any Microsoft account as I have more than two Microsoft account on single PC e and not able to remove any account and suddenly I change the administrator settings in which I switched from admin to local user Anna Anna and I am not able to access my...
  10. Ambushed by User Account Control Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ambushed by User Account Control Issue: Hi I've been researching this Forum on this problem, but I could not see whether or not there is a solution to the case. See SIMILAR threads but all seems not the same about the path to find a solution... Every time I try to open some certain non-Microsoft programs and...