Windows 10: Advanced automation

Discus and support Advanced automation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hopefully someone can help me with a task I have. I have about 70 URLs and on each page is a Vimeo video. For me to get a downloadable link to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by g41851, Aug 27, 2019.

1. g41851 Win User

Advanced automation

Hopefully someone can help me with a task I have.

I have about 70 URLs and on each page is a Vimeo video. For me to get a downloadable link to the Vimeo video I have to go into developer tools and get the direct download link to the Vimeo video so I can save it to my computer via youtube-dl.

I have my developer tools open in Edgium and I have the network tab selected and I filter out "config" When I reload the page I can double click on this config file to get the link I need.

Is there a way I can automate this double clicking on the "config" file after I reload the page?

A few clicks would save me a lot of time when I have so many URLs to work through.

Advanced automation [​IMG]

:)

g41851, Aug 27, 2019
  2. outrunner Win User

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Advanced automation :)

I had a reply from a mate just now, he has a card that I can borrow, so I shall collect it tonight and re-flash the card. I should just need to do the following to recover the BIOS with your automated process correct?

step 1, install a pci graphics card,

step 2, boot from DVD\CD

step 3, select option 2 from the boot menu

Step 4 Reboot and Retry the flash.

Then I should be able to reflash it again

outrunner, Aug 27, 2019
  3. rockwell automation

Hi,

Regarding your issue with Rockwell automation software, we highly suggest to contact the Rockwell automation support.

Feel free to post back if you have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Advanced automation

Automated Restart of Windows 10 PC

Hello,

If Windows suddenly restarts without warning, or restarts when you try to shut it down, it might be caused by one of several issues. An outdated driver and software conflict are some of the possible reasons. Having said that, we suggest performing
    the following steps:

Step 1: Disabling the automatic restart option to view error messages.

Many hardware driver or operating system errors will cause the computer to display a specific error message before stopping the operation or shutting down the computer. However, if the Automatically restart option
    is enabled, an error message might not be displayed despite an error taking place. Disable this option to allow the computer to display the error message.
    Follow these steps to disable the Automatically restart option:

• In Windows, search for and open View advanced system settings.

• Click Settings in the Startup and Recovery section.
    • Remove the check mark next to Automatically restart under System Failure, then click OK.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Checking for failed hardware.

Hardware problems can cause the computer to restart unexpectedly.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Advanced automation

1. Advanced automation - Similar Threads - Advanced automation

2. Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options: My Laptop Mecer Z140c-X Experience Blue Screen, Stop Code; Driver Verifier DMA Violation, I'm Trying To Reach To Advanced Options, So I Could Troubleshoot' Please Help How??...
  3. Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Mecer Z140c-X In Advanced Options: My Laptop Mecer Z140c-X Experience Blue Screen, Stop Code; Driver Verifier DMA Violation, I'm Trying To Reach To Advanced Options, So I Could Troubleshoot' Please Help How??...
  4. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  5. I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...

I can't open remote settings, system protection and advanced system setting by clicking on...: I can't open remote settings, system protection, msconfig, and advanced system settings by clicking on Windows 11 laptop. I think it happened after installing some Microsoft gaming apps which is very concerning. sfc code is not working either, can't restore/create a restore...
  6. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.: It takes up 62gb of my 70gb storage but i have another drive I'd like to move the folder to is that even possible it dosen't have to work afterwards but it would be nice if it did...
  7. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.: It takes up 62gb of my 70gb storage but i have another drive I'd like to move the folder to is that even possible it dosen't have to work afterwards but it would be nice if it did...
  8. is it posiblein any way to relocate the "Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection" folder.

9. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...
  10. Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder

Revert owner in advanced security setting for folder: Hi I was messing with the advanced security setting for WindowApps folder in my company laptop and wish to revert the owner back to "Unable to display current owner" which is the default setting see screenshot 1. Currently it is "SYSTEM" see screenshot 2. Thank you.For some...