Windows 10: Advanced Bluetooth Settings for Phones in Windows 10

Discus and support Advanced Bluetooth Settings for Phones in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why cant I get this window on my Windows 10 Laptop. This bluetooth window is available on Windows 7 and 8. Help me to get this option or suggest me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AzwaBen, Oct 7, 2019.

1. AzwaBen Win User

Advanced Bluetooth Settings for Phones in Windows 10

Why cant I get this window on my Windows 10 Laptop.

This bluetooth window is available on Windows 7 and 8.

Help me to get this option or suggest me any other softwares for this feature in Windows 10 Advanced Bluetooth Settings for Phones in Windows 10 f7e48cb6-c31c-4b48-9677-05ea84c487ac?upload=true.jpg

:)

AzwaBen, Oct 7, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 7, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Oct 7, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Advanced Bluetooth Settings for Phones in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Advanced Bluetooth Settings

2. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  3. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings: We've just upgraded our office computers to Windows 10 and Office 365 and we seem to have lost the ability to change the background window colour.On Windows 7 : control panel : display : advanced : window : allowed you to select any colour you like and the 'window' part of...
  4. Windows 10 - advanced appearance settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 advanced sound settings.

Windows 10 advanced sound settings.: Under Advanced sound options, separate volume controls are listed for some apps. For example, I see Firefox and Thunderbird. But why not iTunes, or Chrome, or Edge, or Spotify and similar apps? I discovered this when I was diagnosing why Firefox audio would come out of my USB...
  6. advanced settings

advanced settings: Where is advanced settings in the new edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-settings/ea830429-b77f-4e91-9bfe-3e0ced9c8d11
  7. Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 uefi setting not shown in advance setting: I want to change my boot device priority in Windows 10 but when I go to the advanced options there is no UEFI choice. I have checked my BIOS mode and it is 'Legacy'. How can I change my boot device priority? I changed it ages ago to remote drive first but now want to change...
  8. Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting

Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting: I am trying to get UEFI enabled on my Lenovo M91P so I can install a larger than 2TB hard drive. I downloaded the latest BIOS and flashed it successfully. I can see the auto / legacy / UEFI boot option in the firmware setup screen, so it looks to be fully updated and that...
  9. Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting

Windows 10 UEFI setting not showing in advance setting: I am trying to get UEFI enabled on my Lenovo M91P so I can install a larger than 2TB hard drive. I downloaded the latest BIOS and flashed it successfully. I can see the auto / legacy / UEFI boot option in the firmware setup screen, so it looks to be fully updated and that...
  10. Bluetooth phone operation and setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth phone operation and setting: Where have the Bluetooth phone operations and setting screen gone when I right click on my iPhone under devices and printers that option is not there which means I cannot show screen when phone rings or want to play audio files from my phone the option was there in windows...