Windows 10: Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,...

Discus and support Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trif55 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mms7hm/advanced_display_settings_looks_like_this_and/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trif55, Apr 8, 2021.

1. /u/Trif55 Win User

Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,...

/u/Trif55, Apr 8, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 display looks like Windows 8

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Please send us a screen shot to understand the issue better.

I would like to inform you that it’s not possible to make Windows 10 look like Windows 7. I would suggest you to start using Windows 10 and enjoy the new interface. The following article will give you a detail information about
    Windows display. Please refer to this link:

Get the best display on your monitor (also
    applies to Windows 10)

Hope this information helps. Feel free to contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,...

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,...

1. Advanced Display Settings looks like this and CS:GO works windowed but crashes full screen,... - Similar Threads - Advanced Display Settings

2. CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen

in Windows 10 News
    CS GO keeps crashing, freezing or displays a black screen: [ATTACH]Counter-Strike Global Offence or CS-GO is one of the most popular PC games. However, according to some Windows users, CS GO keeps crashing, freezing, or showing a Black Screen on their computers. In this article, we are going to talk about solutions that can help in...
  3. RE-INSTALLED MS WINDOWS 10, NOT FULL SCREEN DISPLAY, FULL DISPLAY SCREEN WORKS ONLY IN SAFE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RE-INSTALLED MS WINDOWS 10, NOT FULL SCREEN DISPLAY, FULL DISPLAY SCREEN WORKS ONLY IN SAFE...: I've re-installed MS Windows 10 and my screen stuck in the middle of the monitor. I've tried everything!!! Display setting has no effect it just stretches the letters but doesn't change size of the box, uninstalled/re-installed drivers checked with Intel, no error on their...
  4. full display on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    full display on screen: The top of my screen has disappeared, meaning I cannot see the controls on top, close windows- I open a program and it fills the whole screen. Sometimes there is a black empty space in top. I open tabs and cannot see them. What should I do please?...
  5. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  6. advanced audio settings crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    advanced audio settings crash: Every time I open advance audio settings on Windows 10 the screen crashes. I can open regular audio settings just fine, only closes down on advanced audio settings. thank you...
  7. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...
  8. Full Screen display

Full Screen display: I was on a website and my screen suddenly just dropped. I have already tried to reset resolution and it is on the recommended. The only F button I have on my computer is fn...
  9. Missing Advance Display Settings

Missing Advance Display Settings: Has anyone developed a work around for this problem? The current display font is almost unreadable. Is there any way to change text size only? 88192
  10. Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Advanced display settings gone: With the last large update, all of my fonts and icons changed back to being small. Went to Display settings and tried to find the "Advanced display settings" option under the slider for 100%, 125% etc,, where it used to be, and it is no longer there. This setting allowed the...