Windows 10: Advanced eDiscovery failure adding files to case

Discus and support Advanced eDiscovery failure adding files to case in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am receiving an 'internal error' at the 'Adding files to case' stage of the Advanced eDiscovery process. The failure takes places at 67%... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Andrew GS, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Andrew GS Win User

Advanced eDiscovery failure adding files to case

Hi,

I am receiving an 'internal error' at the 'Adding files to case' stage of the Advanced eDiscovery process. The failure takes places at 67% complete regardless of using the Process tab or the Express Analysis. There is no other information provided regarding the nature of the error.

The file to be analysed consists of approx. 8,000 items and about 7.5GB of material in total, nowhere the limits as far as I'm aware.

I have tried using Explorer and am now trying it in edge but I don't expect it to change the outcome.

Thanks,

AGS

:)

Andrew GS, Dec 3, 2019

2. Cannot Export to a PST File from Exchange Online eDiscovery

Hi Jay,

Admin functionalities may affect exporting PST files from an eDiscovery result in Exchange Online. For us to narrow down your issue exporting PST files, we'd like to confirm the following information:

• How and when the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers aside from Internet Explorer to check if you will encounter the same error?
    • Are you using Office 365 for admins/business with Internet Explorer as your browser?
    • Aside from updating your Windows 10 OS version, have you made any recent changes to your eDiscovery PST Export Tool prior to this happening?
    • What steps have you done so far to rectify the issue?

Let us know these details so we can move forward to resolving your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 reset failures. Computer won't boot now and getting frustrated.

Hi Alfred,

To help you with your concern regarding the reset failure, let me suggest you to do a startup repair. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key
    • Hold Shift key then click Restart
    • You'll be prompted to the Advance Startup Options
    • Select Troubleshoot
    • Advanced options
    • Startup repair

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Jay Wong Win User

Cannot Export to a PST File from Exchange Online eDiscovery

Hi,

I'm trying to export a PST from an eDiscovery result in Exchange Online.

When using the eDiscovery PST Export Tool I receive the following error:

"Export failed with error type: "FailedToRetrieveSearchConfiguration".

Details: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found."

My OS version: Windows 10 Professional 1703 -- 15063.413

IE version: Internet Explorer 11.413.15063.0 Update 11.0.43(KB4021558)

But it worked on OS win10 14393.1358

IE version: Internet Explorer 11.1358.14393.0-Update:11.0.43(KB4021558)

So I think this is IE Version issu, right? How to fix it, thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Jay Wong, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Advanced eDiscovery failure adding files to case - Similar Threads - Advanced eDiscovery failure

2. Is there a eDiscovery or similar program for Searching network shares, files, folders...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a eDiscovery or similar program for Searching network shares, files, folders...: I conduct eDiscovery searches in Office 365 for public records searches in email, sites and related storage. I am looking for something that operates in a similar manner for keyword searches across a network of shared drives, folders and storage pools. We are currently...
  3. Is there a eDiscovery or similar program for Searching network shares, files, folders...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a eDiscovery or similar program for Searching network shares, files, folders...: I conduct eDiscovery searches in Office 365 for public records searches in email, sites and related storage. I am looking for something that operates in a similar manner for keyword searches across a network of shared drives, folders and storage pools. We are currently...
  4. Files not adding.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files not adding.: Hello, I have a 16gb memory stick and I imported a few clips onto the stick from my pc when I try to load the files into the video editor its says: "Something went wrong add some other files" I have kept deleting the flies and importing them back onto the stick but it seems...
  5. Case insensitive file system that isn't case insensitive

Case insensitive file system that isn't case insensitive: windows 10 pro, version 2004, OS build 19041.685 I have these two directories: C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\pictures C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive\Pictures I ran fsutil on the directory that has "pictures" and "Pictures": fsutil.exe file queryCaseSensitiveInfo C:\Users\xxx\OneDrive...
  6. what is errors in upper case files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is errors in upper case files: what is errors in upper case files. how resolve. Chkdsk c:/f not accepted methods https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-errors-in-upper-case-files/03d4f6fc-a7f7-4654-ac12-f55ea7000b14
  7. File failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File failure: My Dell laptop will not pull up any files or programs. This happened suddenly. I am running windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-failure/498f84ae-74d0-45cf-a506-e1dd55ceae67
  8. Can't rename case in File Explorer.

Can't rename case in File Explorer.: When I rename "only case " of a file or folder in File Explorer it doesn't work. A workaround, I put a character at the end with case changes save those then remove then added extra character....
  9. * Added to File Extention

* Added to File Extention: Good evening, I recently took files from my Tablet and transferred them to my Thumb Drive. I plugged the drive into my PC and for each file, the file name now reads... examplefilename.jpg.* or Examplemoviename.mp4.* And neither of the two will open. Has this...
  10. Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cause of failure varies - need help to rescue - thx in advance-: - free upgrade from Windows 8 - no USB key as boot insurance - completely unstable. Won't stay up for more than 10 minutes before freeze or crash - multiple blue screen messages including the following: - driver IRQL not less or equal - kernel error - KMode exception...