Windows 10: Advanced Identity Protector

Discus and support Advanced Identity Protector in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a loud beeping sound stating I have a cyber attack and instantly call this 8777042649 . Please do not turn off PC. I called to prevent myself... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Anatomy, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Anatomy Win User

Advanced Identity Protector

I got a loud beeping sound stating I have a cyber attack and instantly call this 8777042649 . Please do not turn off PC. I called to prevent myself from hackers and upon asking they said were a vendor of Microsoft and a tech company that prevents cyber attacks! I gave access to my PC and initially they said no charge to you but I have to purchase IP protector 4081 and AHT 4068.

When they asked my Credit card info I became suspicious and hung up! Long story short

How do I uninstall Advanced Identity protector?

Thanks for all help!

:)

Anatomy, Jul 15, 2019

2. Advanced Identity Protector

Hi Raymond

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

It is spyware, I recommend you remove it.

Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list for any entries for suspicious software installed

Select it then click uninstall

Reset all your web browsers to their original factors state

In Microsoft Edge - Click Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Edge

Select it, click Advanced options > Reset

Reset Chrome settings to default - Google Chrome Help

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/329621...

Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings - Mozilla Support

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-fi...

Use Malwarebytes to scan and clean the computer.

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Windows, Mac, Android & iOS

Also use ESET Sysrescue offline scanner to scan and clean the computer, see instructions in the following article:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/clean-virus-in...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Andre for Directly, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Xbox Identity Provider

Since the update failed to download and install on the computer, it can cause the issue. We suggest that you follow the steps on the solutions provided on this link:

Fix Windows Update errors

Once the computer is updated, download and install the
    Xbox Identity Provider
    again.

If you need more help, kindly let us know.

Loraine Mon, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Advanced Identity Protector

Screen Protector Bubbles

Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?

Vanessafieldhouse, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Advanced Identity Protector

1. Advanced Identity Protector - Similar Threads - Advanced Identity Protector

2. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  3. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  4. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Battery backup surge protector question

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery backup surge protector question: Just in case if the power outage, can i use battery backup surge protector? So that I can use my computer if the power outage 181803
  6. Surge Protector Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Surge Protector Recommendations: Anyone have good recommendation for surge protector? Looking at amazon and there are tons of them... but i notice in many of these great reviews... lot of top comments seem to say negative about it. Don't want to spend a ton on one like 50+ dollars etc. I notice many that are...
  7. is windows defender enough virus protector

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is windows defender enough virus protector: is windows defender enough virus protector for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-enough-virus-protector/920c829d-dd19-4bb2-b18e-c01280de8e0a
  8. Screen protector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen protector: I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-protector/56399d3f-5a9d-404d-954a-51fd70db7f12
  9. Advanced Identity Protector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Identity Protector: What is this? Is this program safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-identity-protector/4738dbef-a0ed-4026-8a35-31b15e8aa5aa"
  10. androsa file protector locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    androsa file protector locked: androsa file protector --old program, yes... but worked flawlessly until i recently completely uninstalled an unrelated software. now, there's no getting past the initial message: "available file of a language has not been found! this problem can be caused by the...