Windows 10: Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

Discus and support Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had deleted OneDrive just today and had failed to notice how much that messed everything up so I had planned to do a file recovery and when I did my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DylanChampange, May 16, 2022.

1. Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

I had deleted OneDrive just today and had failed to notice how much that messed everything up so I had planned to do a file recovery and when I did my laptop has begun to not boot up properly. it gives the SRL.txt error and keeps going into a start up repair loop as well. But sadly I can't do any of the advanced repair options even the command prompt as it has me try to log in for any opition except resetting the pc back to factory standard. Every time I try to login for any of these options it tells me the password I put in is incorrect even though the password is the correct one. Would anyon

:)

DylanChampange, May 16, 2022
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Windows 10 freezing at log in

Hello Frank,

A failed update or one-time startup process can sometimes cause stopping, freezing, or reboot-loop issues during the login process. To isolate the issue, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Do you have a USB device attached? If yes, can you remove the device and log in again.
    • Have you tried turning off the WiFi feature in your laptop before logging in?
    • How about running a Startup Repair in your Windows 10 laptop? (Boot to Advanced Startup Options>Click on Troubleshoot> Click on Advanced options> Click on Startup Repair)
    • Aside from the above steps, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 16, 2022
  3. What is causing Prime 95 to keep failing all the time in the first 10 minutes?

...and what will be your next step if THAT fails to make Prime stable? More volts?

I would think you would want to be using the LEAST amount of volts possible (for heat and longevity issues). That's why I suggested you use a more scientific approach to troubleshooting your instabilty. Meaning, IF your RAM passes 10 loops of MemTest with no errors at the speed you are trying to run, AND Prime continues to fail, THEN consider giving a bump to NB, FSB and Vcore (in that order).

Dr. Spankenstein, May 16, 2022
  4. Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

1. Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me... - Similar Threads - Advanced Opitions keeps

2. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  3. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...: I had deleted OneDrive just today and had failed to notice how much that messed everything up so I had planned to do a file recovery and when I did my laptop has begun to not boot up properly. it gives the SRL.txt error and keeps going into a start up repair loop as well. But...
  6. Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Opitions for Windows 10 keeps making me log in and yet fails to login telling me...: I had deleted OneDrive just today and had failed to notice how much that messed everything up so I had planned to do a file recovery and when I did my laptop has begun to not boot up properly. it gives the SRL.txt error and keeps going into a start up repair loop as well. But...
  7. microsoft store keeps telling me to login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store keeps telling me to login: Everytime i login to Microsoft store i have to do the two step verification. and i do theverification. and then i am right back to the login screen. it is in a constant loop. it doesn't say if i typed it wrong or anything. i can login on another pc....
  8. Windows 10 keeps logging me out.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 keeps logging me out.: I've followed both items on "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-desktop/windows-10-logging-out-automatically-how-do-i/c35ba873-a7ca-4bb0-b3d5-0a15e4952542" and neither one has worked. The idle time out is set to 0 per the instructions here...
  9. Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keeps asking me to login. BUT I AM LOGGED IN !!!!!!: OK Time Lady (Whoever you are...), Here are answers to your questions; to elaborate: I have taken pictures of three messages I constantly receive and I described in my original message: (a) Bottom RHS corner of screen “Microsoft Account Problem” – picture 1 (b)...
  10. BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD is telling me ndis.sys failed: Hello, I've created this post as it was instructed here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d Attached below is the mini-dump created. Your help will be highly appreciated....