Windows 10: Advanced Options missing some features

Discus and support Advanced Options missing some features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. [IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TimothyNjama, May 16, 2020.

1. Advanced Options missing some features

Of late my Advanced Options only displays the Startup settings while other features such as Startup Repair and Command Prompt suddenly vanished. Advanced Options missing some features [​IMG]

:)

TimothyNjama, May 16, 2020
  2. Q3860Q Win User

Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet.

Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash)

I found a solution online:

1. Open the Start menu and click Settings.
    2. Click Apps & Features.
    3. Locate and click _______ from the Applications list.
    4. Click Advanced option.
    5. Select Reset
    However, I don't have the advanced option displayed when I choose an app (any app, including functional ones)

Is there a way to fix this? or do I have to "reset this PC"?

Q3860Q, May 16, 2020
  3. Shandirra Win User
    Missing options in wifi's advanced tab.

It's not a driver update issue.

MS has deemed customers too stupid to manage their own software and has removed your ability to do so. Which is why they now force updates you don't want and didn't ask for down your throat.

Go ahead MS... Prove me wrong.

• Why are the Advanced Options under WiFi settings missing?

I'll tell you all why... So you can't 'meter' your internet connection to block their updates.

If not, explain why the advanced options for wifi is missing and how to restore it. Go ahead... I dare you.

Shandirra, May 16, 2020
  4. Advanced Options missing some features

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Advanced Options missing some features

1. Advanced Options missing some features - Similar Threads - Advanced Options missing

2. Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I am trying to disable certain apps from running in the background and clogging my Memory and CPU but whenever I try to, its missing any of the advanced option with the only option available to click being "uninstall". This is obviously not what I want to do, and any threads...
  3. Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Am I Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I am trying to disable certain apps from running in the background and clogging my Memory and CPU but whenever I try to, its missing any of the advanced option with the only option available to click being "uninstall". This is obviously not what I want to do, and any threads...
  4. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  5. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features: there is no advanced option in my whats app in apps and features in setting , I have latest version of windows 10 but no advanced options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-advanced-options-in-whatsapp-in-apps-and/6d0fa2b0-bfba-48ac-b4bd-7222fada3ecf
  6. Missing "advanced options " in whatsapp in apps and features

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Missing some advanced settings in my power options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing some advanced settings in my power options: What I'm trying to find : https://postimg.cc/KRGR7BSB What options I see : https://postimg.cc/9wFC9PRf submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97hxe/missing_some_advanced_settings_in_my_power_options/
  8. Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 2004 Windows Update missing some Advance options.: I updated my laptop to Windows Pro 2004 Build 19041.264 with the Update Assistance and all went well. But in the Windows Update Advanced Options I am missing the Defer Update options. Is this the new look or is mine broken? I checked the registry and those items are missing....
  9. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...
  10. Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option"

Missing "Apps & Features > Advanced option": I recently recovered my windows 10 from the newest update as a lot of my apps are not compatible yet. Then I realized that many of the windows built-in apps such as Maps, Photos are not working anymore. (They instantly close/crash) I found a solution online: Open the...