Windows 10: advanced power options and csenabled

Discus and support advanced power options and csenabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Advanced power options went missing after the last update. No processor options, usb, gpu power, etc. The usual fix of CSEnabled in regedit is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by garstem, Nov 3, 2020.

1. garstem Win User

advanced power options and csenabled

Hi

Advanced power options went missing after the last update. No processor options, usb, gpu power, etc. The usual fix of CSEnabled in regedit is no longer there. The fan speed is out of control even with the slider bar set to better battery. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

:)

garstem, Nov 3, 2020

2. Missing Advanced Power Options

I've been touring the internet looking for a solution to restore advanced power options and I keep seeing this same reference, it might be worth a try. It simply requires changing a DWORD value of the key CsEnabled from 1 to 0.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power

advanced power options and csenabled [​IMG]

I'm not certain this solution will work but it apparently has for many I read about. FYI, CsEnabled on my PC is set to 1 and I have all the options available.

As usual, backup the registry first and be cautious while making changes.

W10 Tweaker, Nov 3, 2020
  3. CsEnabled not Available....

Hi,

i think the latest update has removed the CsEnabled option and additional power plans aren't available...

plz help with it..

Thanks in advance....

Partha Sarathi Paul, Nov 3, 2020
  4. CowanHahn Win User

Cant change advanced power plan options

I want to change the advanced settings for my power plan in windows 10 but they have taken away most of the options. I have tried to add them back with the regedit fix but the csenabled key isnt there anymore. Anyone with a fix please help. I am running
    the latest version of windows 10.

CowanHahn, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

1. advanced power options and csenabled - Similar Threads - advanced power options

2. Multimedia Settings is not listed in advanced power options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multimedia Settings is not listed in advanced power options: [ATTACH] Windows won't turn my display off or go to sleep anymore (since 2 weeks or so). I did not change anything and I don't know since when my advanced power option settings don't have the Multimedia stuff anymore... I tried to get them back by doing this...
  3. There is no "CsEnabled" button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no "CsEnabled" button: Method 1: Restore plans using Powercfg command Try restoring the missing power plans using the Powercfg command. Press Windows + S key together to open Search. Now type CMD and select Run as administrator. Accept the UAC prompts. Type in the following commands one by...
  4. Power management options missing from Windows 10 (No CsEnabled option in Reg)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Power management options missing from Windows 10 (No CsEnabled option in Reg): My laptop wont wake up from sleep when i close the lid and open it again. I'm trying to see if the lid is enabled to allow the laptop to wake up but the power management option (and a lot of other options in general) are missing from device manager and the advanced power...
  5. Cant change advanced power plan options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant change advanced power plan options: I want to change the advanced settings for my power plan in windows 10 but they have taken away most of the options. I have tried to add them back with the regedit fix but the csenabled key isnt there anymore. Anyone with a fix please help. I am running the latest version of...
  6. Advanced Power Option for Networking in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced Power Option for Networking in Win10: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  7. Advanced Power Options missing networking options

Advanced Power Options missing networking options: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  8. Advanced power options hidden

Advanced power options hidden: My laptop has most of its advanced power options hidden away, including Intel dynamic platform, processor state and bunch of other things. Creating a new power plan, updating BIOS, disabled virtualization and even refreshed windows but nothing worked. I did manage to find...
  9. No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No USB in Power Options, Advanced settings: I have an ASUS Zenbook, Windows 10 Home 64bit. I wanted to adjust the USB settings, specifically to have the USB shutoff while in sleep mode. I believe the USB is still being powered as my battery drains when I have a mouse plugged in, even it is off. Originally my problem...
  10. Missing Advanced Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Advanced Power Options: I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro. I only have 2 power plans: -'Balanced' -'Asus Recommended' However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic) I am missing all...