Windows 10: Advanced Power Options missing networking options

Discus and support Advanced Power Options missing networking options in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able /... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by crsam, Jun 26, 2020.

1. crsam Win User

Advanced Power Options missing networking options

I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may cause other issues?

For me, having this option would allow me to circumvent the Modern Standby issues where my X360 will not stay sleep while plugged in. The ability is there in 'power and sleep' to turn off networking in battery mode only.

Any Ideas?

:)

crsam, Jun 26, 2020

2. Missing Advanced Power Options

This is what I have available;

Advanced Power Options missing networking options [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Missing Advanced Power Options

Appreciate the advice however I've already added the aforementioned missing options but under "advanced options" are still another 7 to 10 that are missing...off the top of my head they are key DP control, link management, adaptive display, USB suspend, pic Express, wireless adapter

ridonctonc, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Advanced Power Options missing networking options

Missing Advanced Power Options

I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro.

I only have 2 power plans:
    -'Balanced'
    -'Asus Recommended'

However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic)

I am missing all of the following:
    Processor power management
    -Min processor state
    -Max processor state
    -USB Selective Suspend
    -Link Management
    -Etc etc etc etc

If I create a new power plan, I still do not have any of the missing options!

I understand that W10 uses a 'power slider' and I understand that there are registry mods that can restore the missing power options 1 by 1 however I am looking for a solution that restores all of the available Advanced power options and if possible removes the power slider function.

ridonctonc, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Advanced Power Options missing networking options

1. Advanced Power Options missing networking options - Similar Threads - Advanced Power Options

2. Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing most settings in the "Advanced power options": I have a new dell vostro 7500 with win 10 2004. When I got to advanced power options under any of the power plans, I don't see many of the options I normally see. here is all i see https://ibb.co/kxgZLrT I tried the instructions on the following page, but my regedit does...
  3. Missing some advanced settings in my power options

Missing some advanced settings in my power options: What I'm trying to find : https://postimg.cc/KRGR7BSB What options I see : https://postimg.cc/9wFC9PRf submitted by /u/listeningovertalking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k97hxe/missing_some_advanced_settings_in_my_power_options/
  4. advanced power options and csenabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    advanced power options and csenabled: Hi Advanced power options went missing after the last update. No processor options, usb, gpu power, etc. The usual fix of CSEnabled in regedit is no longer there. The fan speed is out of control even with the slider bar set to better battery. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Advance Search Options Missing?

Advance Search Options Missing?: I used to be able to go to the search box in the top right of explorer and do something like type: video, or datemodified: ... etc. For some reason no matter what I type there, it's always just searching the literal string and not allowing advanced search. What...
  6. Advanced Power Option for Networking in Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced Power Option for Networking in Win10: I have a 2020 Spectre X360 15 EB000. Version 1909, Build 18363.900. My Advanced Power Options does not have a network setting to allow me to able / disable networking while plugged in and in sleep mode. Does anyone know how to add this option, and whether or not adding may...
  7. Advanced power options hidden

in Windows 10 Customization
    Advanced power options hidden: My laptop has most of its advanced power options hidden away, including Intel dynamic platform, processor state and bunch of other things. Creating a new power plan, updating BIOS, disabled virtualization and even refreshed windows but nothing worked. I did manage to find...
  8. Missing Advanced Power Options

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Advanced Power Options: I have a new Asus Zenbook UX431 with W10x64. Stock install. Win Pro. I only have 2 power plans: -'Balanced' -'Asus Recommended' However, when I goto advanced power options, I only have 4 available settings: Background, Sleep, Display, and Battery (see pic) I am missing all...
  9. Printer Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Advanced Options missing: After my latest Windows 10 update I am no longer to scale my print and the print on front and back option is missing from the options. I've removed my HP printer then reinstalled it and it tells me the driver is up to date. Is there a known solution? I saw this issue...
  10. Advanced Options missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Options missing: My Advanced Options when i open Troubleshoot only show startup setting, When restart, i press F8 then always open to startup setting. I want use command prompt but it not show! Please help me! Thank for everyone [ATTACH]...