Windows 10: Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**

Discus and support Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP** in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive had my pc for 2 years now, its worked fine all this time. 4 days ago, I purchased a new ryzen 5 processor, to replace my older ryzen 3 processor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MercurialMoon, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**

Ive had my pc for 2 years now, its worked fine all this time. 4 days ago, I purchased a new ryzen 5 processor, to replace my older ryzen 3 processor. Before installing it, my pc worked fine. when I turned it on with the new processor, everything seemed okay except that it would not output any video, my monitor said no signal. Assuming the new cpu was the source of the problem, I removed it and put the old one back in. Upon turning the pc back on the monitor said no signal again, with the old cpu in it. After days of troubleshooting I came to the conclusion that something was wrong in the motherboard for it to not be outputting any video, so I ordered a new motherboard of the same exact model and replaced the current one. After plugging everything back in, with new motherboard and the old processor to be safe, the pc wouldn't turn on. I double checked all the cables, but the power button would not turn it on. Now for the extra confusing part, I took both motherboards out and laid them on seperate glass panels to test them externally. I could not get the new motherboard to turn on at all, but the old one turned on just fine, but still with no video output.

I have built 3 computers including mine a couple friends of mine, and Ive never had a problem even close to this.

Suggestions about where the problem could be originating from would be wonderful, I can provide images of wiring, layouts, and any other information you want. If I can just get the pc to bios with a working monitor Im golden, but so far I havent had an ounce of luck.

Specs:

CPU(s): Amd Ryzen 3, dont have exact model

Amd Ryzen 5 2600

Motherboard(s): ASRock AB350 pro4

Power supply: ATA-800FB-B 800w

Memory: 2x ADATA DDR4 2400 4G

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (I have been using the onboard gpu on the motherboards for most of my tests)

:)

MercurialMoon, Jan 6, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Advanced Troubleshooting not helping with booting up Windows 10.

Hi,

The issue that you're having usually happens when a specific process of the system got interrupted. This interruption can lead to system/hardware corruption. Since you were able to access that Advance troubleshooting (Window Recovery), we would like to know
    if you have tried choosing the option Safe mode with Networking. If not, we suggest booting from it using the steps below:

• Go to Advance Troubleshooting.
    • Under Advance options, choose Startup Settings.
    • Choose Enable Safe mode with Networking or press F5.

After successfully booting the computer to it, we suggest running the System File Checker. Kindly follow the steps on this article to perform it:
    Using System File Checker in Windows 10. Once done, type chkdsk c: /f
    on the Command Prompt then click Enter. Wait for the process to finish, then
    Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP**

1. Advanced problem with pc hardware **HELP** - Similar Threads - Advanced problem hardware

2. Hardware error - help diagnosing the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error - help diagnosing the problem: Hello, Can someone help me understand what hardware this error is referring to and why it occurred?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a1Parameter 1:...
  3. Hardware error - help diagnosing the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error - help diagnosing the problem: Hello, Can someone help me understand what hardware this error is referring to and why it occurred?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a1Parameter 1:...
  4. Hardware help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hardware help?: Hello there everyone! so today i was wondering if I can get help on this issue I've come across today? i was doing my daily play on Minecraft until my screen decided to freeze as my computer crashed. i decided to turn it off, but once it was turned back on i came upon a...
  5. Advanced Startup Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced Startup Problems: Alright so, i wanna reset my pc from advanced startup so i dont need to use boot device but when i open advanced startup and click troubleshoot it directly goes into advanced options what do i do to fix this?...
  6. PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux

PC hardware problem, Windows and Linux: I am having internet issues with my desktop. I had Windows ten on it and it said that it was connected to the internet but I could not search anything. I tried changing the DNS settings and using an Ethernet cord but nothing worked. I had a thumb drive with pop os on it so I...
  7. Help problem with pc

Help problem with pc: Hello guys. When i started my pc today i wanted to check task manager but i didnt open i thought it bugged but then i wanted to open other apps but they didnt launch aswell So im trying to reset the pc so it may fix but it then lags and stays on the screen i cant move it or...
  8. Hardware Problem - Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent HELP!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hardware Problem - Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent HELP!!!!!!!!!: Hi. I am getting a hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117 Parameter 1: ffffe10b63b55050 Parameter 2: fffff8066301077c Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 3e8c...
  9. PC Freezing Problem , found a hardware error in control panel. Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezing Problem , found a hardware error in control panel. Need Help: This is happening to me for the 2nd time actually , i would get a small electronic noise , the frame on the screen would just freeze and i would have to restart through the button on the case , this is strictly happening in games , the first time it happened was 4 months ago...
  10. Advanced Permissions Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advanced Permissions Problem: I want to change the Title of a single file in it's Properties > Details Tab > Description line. When I try to make the change by going to the "Remove Properties and Personal Information" link and Apply, I get the message: "You'll Need To Provide Administrator Permission To...