Windows 10: Advanced startup having a black screen

Discus and support Advanced startup having a black screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Initially my computer was running fine but a few hours later the screen started flickering. It was annoying but I just ignored it until my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by carko1, May 25, 2021.

1. carko1 Win User

Advanced startup having a black screen

Initially my computer was running fine but a few hours later the screen started flickering. It was annoying but I just ignored it until my entire screen became black. I guessed it's a driver issue, so I uninstalled the Intel video driver. after that though upon logging in after three seconds my screen would flash black.&nbs

:)

carko1, May 25, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Black Screen on Startup

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “Now, nothing is on my desktop” what exactly are you referring to?

• Are you getting black screen after Sign in?
    If you are getting black screen after sign in, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the below help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, May 25, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Black screen at initial startup, no cursor

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested and check the status of the issue.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 25, 2021
  4. Advanced startup having a black screen

Black screen in windows 10 on startup

Hi Willu,

Getting a black screen on startup may imply a problem with the display adapter, having an outdated driver, or could be that it was just finalizing the recent upgrade. To help sort out and address this problem, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    in the link,
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Advanced startup having a black screen

1. Advanced startup having a black screen - Similar Threads - Advanced startup having

2. Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching: So I was trying to enter the advanced startup options in my windows laptop by pressing shift+restart. But once it enters there only the top 1/4 of the screen is visible and the bottom 3/4th isn't displaying so I can't see any of the options. Windows is running completely fine...
  3. Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Advanced startup options half of screen blacked out, glitching: So I was trying to enter the advanced startup options in my windows laptop by pressing shift+restart. But once it enters there only the top 1/4 of the screen is visible and the bottom 3/4th isn't displaying so I can't see any of the options. Windows is running completely fine...
  4. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  5. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  6. Black screen after advanced startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after advanced startup: The problem is i have a completely black screen after tried to advanced startup in my windows11.I have tried reboot manually by pressing the power button on the case nothing changed.I have tried press the F2 F8 F12 to boot into BIOS menu and nothing changedSo what else can i...
  7. Black screen after advanced startup

Black screen after advanced startup: The problem is i have a completely black screen after tried to advanced startup in my windows11.I have tried reboot manually by pressing the power button on the case nothing changed.I have tried press the F2 F8 F12 to boot into BIOS menu and nothing changedSo what else can i...
  8. Advanced startup screen does not displayed

Advanced startup screen does not displayed: Hi When I run the advanced startup option in the recovery tab in the system settings when my pc restarts, my monitors are black and the advanced startup screen is not displayed. When this happens the power light on my monitors blinks indicating they are powered but do not...
  9. Advanced startup boots into black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup boots into black screen: I wanned to boot into bios but pressing del on restart in win 11 doesnt work it seems, i tried to use the advanced startup function but that boots me into nothing / black screen so now i have no way to access bios....
  10. Advanced startup boots into black screen

Advanced startup boots into black screen: I wanned to boot into bios but pressing del on restart in win 11 doesnt work it seems, i tried to use the advanced startup function but that boots me into nothing / black screen so now i have no way to access bios....