Windows 10: Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240

Discus and support Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am trying to access my BIOS settings so I tried settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Advanced startup.This displays an blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Monocito, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Monocito Win User

Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240

Hi,I am trying to access my BIOS settings so I tried settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Advanced startup.This displays an blue screen prompting me to either continue to boot windows 10, Troubleshoot and something else, clicking on Troubleshoot the only option I have is to reboot. It is supposed to give me advanced options but just gives me a blackscreen which does not change after 40mins+. I also tried via commandline "shutdown -r -o -t 3" and I deactivated Quick Boot as I thought it might interfere with the same result.

:)

Monocito, Jan 27, 2022
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 27, 2022
  3. feelulive Win User
    windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

when i did 1. 2. 3. steps i checked and problem was SOLVED
    but after 4. 5. 6. 7. steps i checked and no advanced startup options again

1. Make a complete backup image of your current HD including all partitions to an external HD using macrium reflect . Once done, disconnect all USB devices from the PC. Assuming now you only have one HD connected to the PC which you will be installing Windows.
      IMPORTANT: Also create a Macrium Rescue disk to boot from later on.
    2. Boot up your Windows installation USB/DVD. On the first screen, Hold SHIFT + F10 to open Command Windows then type:
      Diskpart
      select disk 0
      clean
      exit
    3. Click Next, Choose Custom, select the unallocated partition then click Next (Do not format), when asked for Product ID key, click on "Skip this step"/"Do it later". Continue the Installation.
    4. Once done. With the external HD connected, Reboot your PC with the Macrium Rescue disk, select the image that you created in step 1 as the Source.
    5. Select your current HD/SSD as Destination disk
    6. Restore only C: Drive to it. ie. overwrite the new C: Drive with your backup C: Drive.
      NOTE: See screen shot on how to perform this step
    7. Disconnect all the external devices. Reboot. Windows should perform a startup repair.
    till 4. step there was no windows 10 key activeted and problem vas solved
    but after step 7 i checked key and it was not the same which i purchased, why did that change? i activated purchased key again.
    so is the problem to be a windows 10 key on my pc?
    or do some drivers prevent advancedstartup options?

feelulive, Jan 27, 2022
  4. feelulive Win User

windows 10 no advanced-startup-options, so no startup settings

Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240 [​IMG]

feelulive, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240 - Similar Threads - Advanced startup options

2. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  3. Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced startup, UEFI, BIOS startup screen not working to access advanced options and...: So recently I've made a question post asking for help on the same problem, where I need to access advanced options in BIOS on the startup screen menu, but I cannot because the PC just turns black. I have an ASUS motherboard and PC, with the NVIDIA graphics card, I've tried...
  4. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  5. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I go to settings>update and recovery>recovery then go to advanced startup. When I go to advanced startup, then click on troubleshoot there is only option startup settings is available. Other settings command prompt, system restore, system image...
  6. Windows 10 advanced startup options missing!

7. Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240: Hi,I am trying to access my BIOS settings so I tried settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Advanced startup.This displays an blue screen prompting me to either continue to boot windows 10, Troubleshoot and something else, clicking on Troubleshoot the only option I...
  8. Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240

Advanced startup options do not work Windows 10.0.10240: Hi,I am trying to access my BIOS settings so I tried settings -> Update and Security -> Recovery -> Advanced startup.This displays an blue screen prompting me to either continue to boot windows 10, Troubleshoot and something else, clicking on Troubleshoot the only option I...
  9. Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Recovery/Advanced Startup Options: My Windows 10 features the latest updates. My recovery/advanced startup screens, however, lacks both Startup Repair and System Image Recovery options. The second is peculiar as I use System Image Recovery and the control panel says it's working fine. I've had this problem...
  10. Advanced Startup Option

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced Startup Option: Hey guys, i want to boot on advance startup option, but everytime i restarted, it just like a normal restart, (settings, recovery then restart) What must be the prblem? i just installed wndows 10 pro. 22998