Windows 10: Advanced Systemcare.

Discus and support Advanced Systemcare. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded this Advanced Systemcare today, went into the toolbox and installed Drivers Update APP, 8 drivers were out of date from HP. My wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MrHudson, Nov 18, 2017.

1. MrHudson Win User

Advanced Systemcare.

I downloaded this Advanced Systemcare today, went into the toolbox and installed Drivers Update APP, 8 drivers were out of date from HP.
    My wifi RTL8188EE was giving me problems, was showing it was connected to internet, But, downloads were slow, APP's would cut in and out.
    Seems from what I looked up on web, anybody whose laptop has the RTL8188EE is having issues with it. drivers not working properly.

:)

MrHudson, Nov 18, 2017

2. Advanced SystemCare 10.1 wont open after installing in Windows 10 Version 1607

i have a problem with some application like Advanced SystemCare 10.1 that i've installed in Windows 10 Version 1607 64bit. the UI of application is wont open correctly even when i must to downgrade my OS. but Advanced SystemCare 10.1 the application 100%
    correctly run in my friend PC with the same Windows version. please help me.

my PC specification:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161208-2252)

Language: Indonesian (Regional Setting: Indonesian)

System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.

System Model: X45U

BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/30/12 14:42:52 Ver: 04.06.05

Memory: 2048MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 1626MB RAM

Page File: 2188MB used, 1100MB available

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported

Yusuf Fadilah, Nov 18, 2017
  3. What are authenticated users?

Are any other IObit applications installed (e.g., Advanced SystemCare)?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 18, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Advanced Systemcare.

Hi, no-one here recommends the routine use of driver update scanners and registry cleaners. This has been discussed at length several times.

Issues with drivers on PCs as you continue to upgrade Win 10 to later builds can sometimes mean you have to use OLDER drivers, i.e. go back to something that works, e.g. if all was ok with a previous build of Windows, but not now.

It's a matter of investigating on a case by case basis, especially where PCs are upgraded to an OS not supported by the OEM.

Assuming you have upgraded to the FCU, was your Wifi ok with previous Win 10 builds?
    What is your current Win 10 build? Windows key + R, winver.

dalchina, Nov 18, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    I have clean install of Win 10, the install was with Version 1709 Build 16299. its not supported by HP, Microsoft has update driver that don't work, update is 5/2017. the driver I have is 6/2017. download were 0 to 100Kb's, now its 2.0 Mb's.
    From what I read on HP's forum, lot of people with HP laptop/notebooks were having issues with the driver for the RTL8188EE not working properly since Win 8.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Advanced Systemcare.

1. Advanced Systemcare. - Similar Threads - Advanced Systemcare

2. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  3. Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -: I have been paying for ASC-Pro for several years but beginning to wonder if the automatic maintenance provided in Win 10 does most of the work? ASC hasn't caused me any problems - just annoying being asked to pay for extra features that I believe should be included in the Pro...
  4. Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any point in paying for Iobit Advanced Systemcare Pro -: I have been paying for ASC-Pro for several years but beginning to wonder if the automatic maintenance provided in Win 10 does most of the work? ASC hasn't caused me any problems - just annoying being asked to pay for extra features that I believe should be included in the Pro...
  5. uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc: Can anybody please help me in uninstalling Advance systemcare from my windows 10 pc. I have tried every possible way I could find on internet to uninstall it, like from control panel, from Apps and even from Registry, but could not do it as I could not find its key in...
  6. advanced systemcare good or bad in 2020?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    advanced systemcare good or bad in 2020?: In the past I would often be pointed out that advanced systemcare is absolutely bad without justification. On the Internet I find only positive things about it. What do you say? advanced systemcare gut oder schlecht in Jahre 2020?
  7. Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?: Hey everyone, i'm thinking of downloading Advanced SystemCare, but i've heard from other people that sometimes programs like this do more harm in the long run than good, is that true? submitted by /u/BandicootCx [link] [comments]...
  8. Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced System Repair Pro V Advanced Systemcare Pro: I have been following discussion on here about Advanced System Repair Pro which confirms it is a scam. I have been receiving email reminders from Advanced System Repair Pro although have never used it so just delete their emails. But have subscribed to Iobit's Advanced...
  9. Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced SystemCare 12 Free question: Hi all. I use to use CCleaner to help remove junk etc from my windows 7/8.1. I came across a programme called iobit Advanced SystemCare 12 Free, has any one used this before? Just want to know if using these types of software could do more harm than good? Any one use...
  10. IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?: I own IOBit Advanced System Care Pro. It includes a tool called "Internet Booster" that is recommending the following settings for my 1 Mbps DSL Internet connection: Max Duplicate: 2 Optimum Route: Yes MTU Discovery: Yes TTL: 64 Explicit Congestion Notification Capability:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. advanced systemcare iphone

2. (KB4467702) - Error 0x80d06802

3. 1809 error 0x80d06802