Windows 10: advanced user account control panel

Discus and support advanced user account control panel in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; advanced user account control panel ask me to register admin username and password... but there is only NO button. i couldnt do anything, even install... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Fitifazrul Rahman, Aug 20, 2021.

1. advanced user account control panel

advanced user account control panel ask me to register admin username and password... but there is only NO button. i couldnt do anything, even install windows media creatio tools

:)

Fitifazrul Rahman, Aug 20, 2021

2. Advanced user accounts control panel

I am not able to sign in any Microsoft account as I have more than two Microsoft account on single PC e and not able to remove any account and suddenly I change the administrator settings in which I switched from admin to local user Anna Anna and I am
    not able to access my Windows and download any softwares everytime advance user account control panel error comes please help me with it what can I do my PC is totally locked when I login to local account it it shows me error as you have been temporarily login

AmitM Javkar, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Unable to Turn On User Account Control

Hi Nicky,

User Account Control (UAC) is a feature that was designed to prevent unauthorized changes to your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest
    that you follow these steps to enable the User Account Control (UAC):

• Click on Start.
    • Type Control Panel, and then press Enter.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Click on Security and Maintenance.
    • On the left pane, click on Change User Account Control settings.
    • The Slider should be set to the 3rd option from the bottom.
    • Click on OK button.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Aug 20, 2021
  4. advanced user account control panel

User Account Control in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check if you can access Safe mode and go to the elevated command prompt from there.

To go to Safe mode follow the steps below:

a. Click on Windows key, and in the Power Options
    click on Restart while pressing the shift key.

b. A blue screen will appear with a few options.

Click on Troubleshoot > Advanced Settings >
    Startup Settings
    > Restart.

c. Your system will automatically restart, press relevant keys to go to the Safe Mode with Command prompt.

Once you have access to Elevated Command prompt, follow the steps:

1. Type "net user administrator /active:yes" and click
    Enter

You will get a message stating that "The Command completed successfully"

2. Go to the normal mode now and sign in from the administrator account.

3. Give administrator privileges to your new account by following the steps:

• Press Windows key and type Control. Click on Control Panel from the list of options.
    • Click on User Account > Manage another account.
    • Select the appropriate user account you want to give administrator rights to and then click on
      Change account type.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

advanced user account control panel

1. advanced user account control panel - Similar Threads - advanced user account

2. Advanced User Account Control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced User Account Control: I have had a HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When it was set up, it was set up under my parents microsoft account but I was added on as a separate secondary account, so I can log in on my account as well as my parents account but its not listed in their devices section...
  3. Advanced User Account Control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced User Account Control: I have had a HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When it was set up, it was set up under my parents microsoft account but I was added on as a separate secondary account, so I can log in on my account as well as my parents account but its not listed in their devices section...
  4. Advanced User Account Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Accounts now visible in Control Panel\Users: Windows Server 2019 Standard in Workgroup not domain Several RDP users. SQL Server 2017 Standard Core. So, some week ago I noticed that the users process is not listed anymore. I am logged in as the administrator, still in the Administrators Group. I have tried with other...
  6. Control panel user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel user account: I forgot to put a password on and i can't switch into the admin account or delete it so how do i fix it and If I take it to the windows center to let them clean up, will it help?...
  7. Advanced user accounts control panel

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Advanced user accounts control panel: I am not able to sign in any Microsoft account as I have more than two Microsoft account on single PC e and not able to remove any account and suddenly I change the administrator settings in which I switched from admin to local user Anna Anna and I am not able to access my...
  8. user account control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user account control panel: When I try and download an app on Windows 10 Pro the UAC panel only has a 'NO' option. The 'YES' option is missing. Have tried various options listed on internet sites but nothing works to date. Thank you...
  9. Control Panel - User accounts -

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Panel - User accounts -: My user account doesn't provide a "Create a Password Reset Disk" topic, how can I solve this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-user-accounts/51c19f6a-f15b-46cd-a82d-71e1c34e15a7
  10. Advance user account control issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Advance user account control issue: i forgot my win 10 pw. i am able to login as a guest account but unable to make changes or open other applications cause its restricting as not as Admin. suggesting me to sign in as admin. need advice. these are the things i did to resolve this issue: 1) win + R type:...