Windows 10: Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

Discus and support Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:47 AM.

1. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything.

I have windows 10 1803

How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up.

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2018 at 1:47 AM
  2. Geosammy Win User

Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings

Still having this issue, within the Update Options Advanced Settings.

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On [​IMG]

3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

4. Geosammy Win User

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings

As the thread title states.
    I try to turn on automatic updates.
    Using the provided toggle switch within Update Options,
    but it keeps turning itself off.

I've prepared a GIF which demonstrate the issue I'm having.

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On [​IMG]

This seems kind of odd to me.
    Why would the switch keep turning itself back to off like this? *Confused

Thema:

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

1. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On - Similar Threads - Advanced Update Option

2. Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On: I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803 How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up....
  3. lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lynx1010b Bluetooth turned off, no option to turn it on.: Hi, I have no access to Bluetooth on my Linx 1010b tablet, running Windows 10 1803 This worked until a few days ago, now when I go to settings and search for Bluetooth, I see Bluetooth is turned off. There is no icon for Bluetooth in the action center, and no button in...
  4. Sound turns off when I turn on my mic

Sound turns off when I turn on my mic: So I have had Windows 10 for a while, and I just built my first desktop. I purchased the iDeaPlay V206 headphones to go with it. Whenever I turn on my my mic is being used, my sound cuts out. I have OBS on my computer because I love to record and edit videos. I don't use my...
  5. Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Updates automatically turns itself off when I try to turn it on: I've been trying to turn on Auto Updates on my laptop (using Windows 10) but when I click to turn it on, it will literally just default back to off seconds after I turn it on. Highly unusual, I've never had this happen on any laptop or PC I've had before, be it Windows 10 or...
  6. Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings: As the thread title states. I try to turn on automatic updates. Using the provided toggle switch within Update Options, but it keeps turning itself off. I've prepared a GIF which demonstrate the issue I'm having. [img] This seems kind of odd to me. Why would the switch...
  7. Turn off windows updates?

Turn off windows updates?: How can I turn off windows updates? The new windows update settings page is extremely basic and appears to lack many options from windows 7. I am concerned about updates downloading and update checks being performed whilst gaming. I would not be happy with bandwidth or...
  8. Turn OFF those updates!

Turn OFF those updates!: So, by now your Windows 10 computer is running perfectly and you do NOT want to make any software changes. And that includes the Microsoft compulsory updates, fixes and driver updates. Grrr! But you've been told that you don't have a choice - you WILL get updates because...
  9. Lights on when PC is turned off

Lights on when PC is turned off: Hi, I have a mouse and keyboard that have RGB lights. When I turn off my computer the lights stay on the keyboard and mouse (this happens when they are connected to the back of the computer, straight into the motherboard.... So I tried plugging them into the top front...
  10. Airplane Mode ON no option to turn off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airplane Mode ON no option to turn off: Hello, All of a sudden my airplane mode has turned on. I have tried a ton of stuff other people have recommended, to no avail. I have tried the FN button stuff, double clicking the icon, going into device manager and looking at radio management, etc. I have some...