Windows 10: Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

Discus and support Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything.

I have windows 10 1803

How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up.

:)

VanitasLover, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Geosammy Win User

Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings

Still having this issue, within the Update Options Advanced Settings.

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On [​IMG]

Geosammy, Dec 6, 2018
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Geosammy Win User

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

Can't Turn Toggle Switch On, In Update Options Advanced Settings

As the thread title states.
    I try to turn on automatic updates.
    Using the provided toggle switch within Update Options,
    but it keeps turning itself off.

I've prepared a GIF which demonstrate the issue I'm having.

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On [​IMG]

This seems kind of odd to me.
    Why would the switch keep turning itself back to off like this? *Confused

Geosammy, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On

1. Advanced Windows Update Option Turns Off When Attempting to Turn On - Similar Threads - Advanced Update Option

2. Update turned off option for pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update turned off option for pin: I did a Microsoft update and now it won’t let me enter a pin. I don’t recall ever using a password and I tried every password I could recall ever using and nothing works. I can’t seem to do anything to get my pin access back. It’s a local account and I am at a complete loss....
  3. Update turned off option for pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update turned off option for pin: I did a Microsoft update and now it won’t let me enter a pin. I don’t recall ever using a password and I tried every password I could recall ever using and nothing works. I can’t seem to do anything to get my pin access back. It’s a local account and I am at a complete loss....
  4. Vpn Advanced Option does NOT get Turned OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vpn Advanced Option does NOT get Turned OFF: Hi,I noticed that under Setting < Network and Internet< Vpn< Advanced Option, Allow Vpn Over Metered Networks button and Allow Vpn While Roaming are ON and everytime i turn them off, as soon as i close the tab and check again, they get turned righ back ON.** I do not have VPN...
  5. Vpn Advanced Option does NOT get Turned OFF

Vpn Advanced Option does NOT get Turned OFF: Hi,I noticed that under Setting < Network and Internet< Vpn< Advanced Option, Allow Vpn Over Metered Networks button and Allow Vpn While Roaming are ON and everytime i turn them off, as soon as i close the tab and check again, they get turned righ back ON.** I do not have VPN...
  6. Vpn Advanced Option does NOT get Turned OFF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Vpn Advanced Option doesnt get Turned OFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vpn Advanced Option doesnt get Turned OFF: Hi,I noticed that under Setting < Network and Internet< Vpn< Advanced Option, Allow Vpn over metered networks button and Allow Vpn while roaming are ON and everytime i turn them off, as soon as close the tab, they get turned ON.** I do not have VPN so i dont understand why...
  8. Vpn Advanced Option doesnt get Turned OFF

Vpn Advanced Option doesnt get Turned OFF: Hi,I noticed that under Setting < Network and Internet< Vpn< Advanced Option, Allow Vpn over metered networks button and Allow Vpn while roaming are ON and everytime i turn them off, as soon as close the tab, they get turned ON.** I do not have VPN so i dont understand why...
  9. Vpn Advanced Option doesnt get Turned OFF

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help Windows Update Advance Option Turns Off by Itself When Attempting to Turn On: I attempt to turn on automatically download updates option, and the on button switches to off without me clicking anything. I have windows 10 1803 How do I fix this, so I can be ready for the future upgrades for the windows 10 versions that come up....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIN 10 SD CARD READER FOR LINX 1010B

2. Options-Advanced-Update

3. windows updates advanced options

4. advanced windows update options on off