Windows 10: ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair

Discus and support ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by checkmatewht, Jun 2, 2019.

1. ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair

ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair

:)

checkmatewht, Jun 2, 2019

2. User32.dll problem

Hi Chris,

Experiencing User32.dll errors when running a program or application could be caused by a damaged, deleted, or removed User32.dll file. It's also possible that the program or application is accessing User32.dll incorrectly, or your computer could be infected
    with a virus that's why it's not working properly.

This error is normally corrected by repairing the User32.dll file or by reinstalling the program, the hardware component, or the driver that is causing the error. If these procedures do not correct the User32.dll error, you can restore your computer to a
    condition before the error appeared by using the Windows System Restore feature.

By the way, for us to derive to the appropriate recommendation, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any recent changes or updates performed on your PC?
    • Does the error only appear when running a specific application or program?
    • If yes, what was the application or program?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 2, 2019
  3. User32.dll recognized as dll injection process.

Hello , I was actually trying to run a game on my computer (win10). This game has an anti dll injection software attached to it called xigncode. The problem is that this software detects user32.dll as a third party process and prevents the game from running.
    But user32.dll is not a process that I can terminate in itself. How do I deal with this? Is user32.dll associated with any specific processes that may cause that issue ? Because it seems that this program recognizes a process running in the background as a
    potential threat. By the way , I have all the services , except the microsoft ones , disabled , thus , the only thing that may cause this issue is a microsoft process. But I am really having a hard time finding which one and why.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Alex Lence, Jun 2, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

repair the kernal32.dll if not possible, then u should check if memory is unstable...

puma99dk|, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

1. ADVAP132.dll USER32.dll GD132.dll VERSION.dll repair - Similar Threads - ADVAP132 dll USER32

2. msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msvcp140.dll and vcrunttime140.dll: i have them installed but its still not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcp140dll-and-vcrunttime140dll/8463dd25-d768-4997-bef5-e917e51625de
  3. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  4. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  5. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  6. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  7. Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained

in Windows 10 News
    Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Today, we are explaining three Windows OS system files — Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll. These system files are part of Win32 API DLLs that work together to complete a task which users get to see. These files are OS files, and should [...] This post...
  8. VCRuntime140.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VCRuntime140.dll: This really triggers me. I can't use most of the programs because i start it or do something and it just says: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRuntime140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. Then another message saying The code...
  9. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  10. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383

Users found this page by searching for:

1. VERSION.dll GD132.dll