Windows 10: ADVAPI32.dll was not found.

Discus and support ADVAPI32.dll was not found. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to start any application i get a system error saying, “the code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found.” I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ismailalbayrak1, May 10, 2020.

1. ADVAPI32.dll was not found.

When I try to start any application i get a system error saying, “the code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found.”

I have tried to do a system file scan and it says, “Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.”

When i check system32 advapi32.dll is there but it still says it was not found.

Thanks for any help i recieve.

:)

ismailalbayrak1, May 10, 2020
  2. AbiG1 Win User

Advapi32.dll not found

My laptop keeps brining up the error that Advapi32.dll cannot be found.

I tried the sfc scan and it said it found corrupted files but couldn't fix them.

All my work is on an encrypted folder that will not work because of the error so I cannot access any of it.

Any suggestions on what to do?

AbiG1, May 10, 2020
  3. OneDrive; Entry point not found ; advapi32.dll

Using Windows 7 Home Premium on a pc.

Two weeks ago, I began getting the following popup error message 4 or 5 times a day:
    --------------------
    OneDriveSetup.exe - Entry Point Not Found
    The procedure entry point eventsetinformation could not be located in the dynamic link library advapi32.dll
    --------------------
    None of the following helped:
    System file scan (sfc /scannow);
    File check (automatically fix file system errors);
    Malwarebytes (no threats found);
    SuperAntiSpyware (nothing found).

When I search for advapi32.dll, I get several results, with paths of either Windows\winsxs\amd64 or Windows\winsxs\x86.

I can still log into my OneDrive account and see files and folders there. The desktop icon says, "Up to date," and "You're all set -- all files are in sync."

I have now uninstalled OneDrive and downloaded a new installer, but trying to install it results in the error detailed above.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

NotMyName3, May 10, 2020
  4. ADVAPI32.dll was not found.

CALL not found ADVAPI32 (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException ADVAPI32)

I've upgraded my Windows 8.1 operating system to the new Windows 10. I encounter some problems. One is that when starting a Java remote application (is is started with the so called Web Start), I get the above message and my application is terminated.

This application worked fine under 8.1. I checked Windows 10 for the ADVAPI32.DLL, but I cannot find it. So I guess it is not installed with the upgrade and the old one is deleted.

How can I solve this issue? Oracle claims that Java 8_51 is compatible with Windows 10. This is correct, because the application starts, but it seems the Java application need functionality that was located in ADVAPI32. What can I do to solve this issue?

I checked the internet, but just found Windows 7 issues or older with ADVAP32.

Thanks for your help!

René

René van Oevelen, May 10, 2020
Thema:

ADVAPI32.dll was not found.

1. ADVAPI32.dll was not found. - Similar Threads - ADVAPI32 dll was

2. The code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...: My computer send this message unpon starting and when i try to open any app or Quickbooks. HElp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-code-execution-cannot-proceed-because/d6d75baa-e7de-4ae3-bdff-a72ee3c9b769
  3. The code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...: My computer send this message unpon starting and when i try to open any app or Quickbooks. HElp! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-code-execution-cannot-proceed-because/d6d75baa-e7de-4ae3-bdff-a72ee3c9b769
  4. The code execution cannot proceed because ADVAPI32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. When does the tokens generated via Windows Advapi32.dll expire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does the tokens generated via Windows Advapi32.dll expire?: To spawn multiple process in windows and have java thread same user privileges, below tokens are being generated: 1. Advapi32.dll.LogonUser: which provides **phToken** - A pointer to a handle variable that receives a handle to a token that represents the specified user. 2....
  6. When does the tokens generated via Windows Advapi32.dll expire?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When does the tokens generated via Windows Advapi32.dll expire?: To spawn multiple process in windows and have java thread same user privileges, below tokens are being generated: 1. Advapi32.dll.LogonUser: which provides **phToken** - A pointer to a handle variable that receives a handle to a token that represents the specified user. 2....
  7. MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found: I am trying to download Origin for my daughter to play sims. we bought a second hand computer for her basically to just play sims. We are getting to errors MSVCP140.DLL not found VCRUNTIME140.DLL not found. We have tried the steps on the other discussion threads,...
  8. VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VRCRUNTIME140.dll was not found and MSVCP140.dll was not found.: I downloaded both the dll’s and put them in system32 and yet it still says there not found. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch? submitted by /u/LoserCat- [link] [comments]...
  9. Ntdll.dll, Advapi32.dll, Gdi32.dll files explained

in Windows 10 News
    Ntdll.dll, Advapi32.dll, Gdi32.dll files explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]DLL also called Dynamic Linked Library to contain a set of functions available in Windows 10/8/7 OS. Another program can call and execute the function. DLL is built so they can be updated and maintained separately. Today, we are explaining [...] This post...
  10. MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCP100.dll not found and MSVCP110.dll not found: Hi there, so when i fixed my windows 10 cause of a problem i fall into a "MSVCP100.dll not found" when i try to fix it it worked! but sadly i fell into another problem now its "MSVCP110.dll not found" i keep trying to fix it but it just didn't work. tried doing a virus...