Windows 10: Adverising with the games ?

Discus and support Adverising with the games ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game . It never... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by evon_976, Jun 19, 2019.

1. evon_976 Win User

Adverising with the games ?

Hello

Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game .

It never happened before, so why as it is terrible,,,

Please resolve this unlike issue .

Thanks

:)

evon_976, Jun 19, 2019
  2. evon_976 Win User

Thanks for your fast reply & helping always ,,,

evon_976, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Adverising with the games ?

Hi Evon

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.]

Free games from the Microsoft Store will sometimes include advertising. This is way for developers to earn money and also for maintenance of the Store, such as hosting the game for download.

Andre for Directly, Jun 26, 2019
  4. evon_976 Win User

Hello

Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game .

It never happened before, so why as it is terrible,,,

Please resolve this unlike issue .

Thanks

evon_976, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Adverising with the games ? - Similar Threads - Adverising games

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  5. Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam

Can't launch Black Desert game on Steam: so I've been trying to figure out why the game won't launch and checked event viewer.. It only started this March.. I honestly don't know what to do at this point.. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  7. I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened"

I cannot install any games on the Xbox app with gamepass. Error "something unexpected happened": The game Like a Dragon : Ishin was working fine for me yesterday, but the next day attempting to open the game the app told me the file path for the "gamelaunchhelper.exe" didnt exist on my C: drive in the WindowsApps folder. I then uninstalled the game and tried to reinstall...
  8. Gaming PC Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  9. Gaming PC Crashing

Gaming PC Crashing: Hi all,I've had my PC for about a year. Recently the wired internet connection keeps dropping whilst in games. It is not affecting Wi-Fi connected devices. I can back online by resetting the PC.I've now moved to wifi only and the issue is now causing my PC to crash not just...
  10. What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?

What's causing my PC to crash when closing games?: When I close games my PC black screens and I have to do a force shut down, then after powering it up again I gat green lines all over the screen and have to restart it again to fix the green lines. I have tried factory resetting windows and I even used DDU to do a clean...