Windows 10: Adverising with the games ?

Discus and support Adverising with the games ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game . It never... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by evon_976, Jun 19, 2019.

1. evon_976 Win User

Adverising with the games ?

Hello

Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game .

It never happened before, so why as it is terrible,,,

Please resolve this unlike issue .

Thanks

:)

evon_976, Jun 19, 2019
  2. evon_976 Win User

Thanks for your fast reply & helping always ,,,

evon_976, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Adverising with the games ?

Hi Evon

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.]

Free games from the Microsoft Store will sometimes include advertising. This is way for developers to earn money and also for maintenance of the Store, such as hosting the game for download.

Andre for Directly, Jun 26, 2019
  4. evon_976 Win User

Hello

Newly when i plays the games from the store windows 10 ,so advertising ( adds ) appears on page before i start playing my game .

It never happened before, so why as it is terrible,,,

Please resolve this unlike issue .

Thanks

evon_976, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Adverising with the games ? - Similar Threads - Adverising games

2. Facebook games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games: Hi I'm trying to play my games I usually play on Facebook or play in game room all of a sudden they either don't want to load at all or they are very very slow I haven't HAD ANY ISSUES UNTIL Yesterday & I haven't made any changes on my computer except I cleared the browsing...
  3. Want to start a mobile hotspot without internet for lan games when I donn't have internet...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want to start a mobile hotspot without internet for lan games when I donn't have internet...: Hi there, I'm trying to setup a mobile hotspot for playing civilization over LAN but windows 10 seems to arbitrarily lock me out from doing so for some reason. Is there any way around this, or do I need to install Linux on my surface to not be arbitrarily locked out of some...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location: Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my xbox game pass app...
  5. Microsoft Store Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Games: I downloaded several pc games from my xbox game pass which I no longer have. I decided to uninstall them, and I did, but didn-t see any change on my drive memory capacity, which means, they were not removed at all. I can-t find them anymore on the microsoft store library...
  6. Games started stuttering after windows 10 update 1803 and issue continues on 1903

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started stuttering after windows 10 update 1803 and issue continues on 1903: I have Windows 10 Home and i was forced to update to 1803. ALL my games started having problems. Heavy stuttering, fps drops, etc. Then windows update forced 1903 update. Things were okay for a while but now the issue is back. I know the update was the cause because...
  7. Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app wants to broadcast that I am online anytime I open a game window.: As it says in the title, I cannot open a game window without Xbox app deciding that must mean I want to tell everyone I'm online, even when I don't open the app. I also have Gamebar disabled, but that doesn't seem to stop it. This is a serious privacy concern. It shouldn't...
  8. Microsoft Store won't let me install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't let me install games: It only applies to games that requie administrator approval for instalation (other games work fine), my install button is just diabled: [ATTACH] When I select install on my devices it displays a message that I don't heve suitable device for this game. Of course I have an...
  9. Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse seems to not like working in game [RESOLVED]: (I'm not too well versed in computer details, please bear with me) As the title says, my computer mouse seems to not work whenever I open games. I have an ONN wireless mouse, model ONA19HOOO6 my system information is as follows; Windows 10 Dell laptop, ver. 10.0.17763 Build...
  10. Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Encountering error 0x87E10BC6 when attempting to open Game Bar: Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 139165