Windows 10: Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have paid the sum of £12.69 to stop adverts coming on when I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reginald_726, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I have paid the sum of £12.69 to stop adverts coming on when I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection

:)

Reginald_726, Apr 8, 2020

2. asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

The Asda Easter advert that prefaces my solitaire games reverts back to my desktop after playing,meaning I cannot get onto that particular game . This does not happen with other adverts. This has been happening on every day the advert is played through
    the month of April . I have uninstalled and re-installed solitaire but the problem still persists with that particuular advert , Has anyone else had a similar problem ?

dorsetknob, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique user

Source: Microsoft Solitaire Collection hits milestone: 100 million unique users | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

microsoft solitaire collection

Hi Louie,

To resolve the issue with your Microsoft Solitaire Collection, please check
    Sharief K's post on this

link

Keep us posted.

Riel Alc, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Advert coming Playing

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Every time the Homicide Squad advert comes up while I am playing Solitaire, the countdown to zero happens then goes back up to 5 and freezes so I cannot get back to my game. It doesn't happen with any of the other ads so there must be something wrong with it. Please...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid for ad free solitaire collection however recently the ads to download games keeps popping up and I can't play until the ad finishes running. Who does one contact to get this resolved? Thanks!...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting

Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting: Microsoft, It is grossly irresponsible, inconsiderate and offensive that you promote scam advertisements on the Microsoft Solitaire games application....
  9. Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire: Why is it that items for sale I have looked up in Google and Amazon turn up in Microsoft Solitaire hours later? It seems Microsoft is hosting advts from elsewhere, surely a threat to privacy....
  10. Solitaire interrupted by adverts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire interrupted by adverts: After 2 or 3 games of Solitaire adverts appear. Will not stop until whole advert has run - at end option to pay appears, which I do NOT want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-interrupted-by-adverts/c9f1bd60-3820-405b-90c7-9117e9c89781