Windows 10: advertise msn home screen

Discus and support advertise msn home screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; the other day my pc was update then started to get an advertisement message on msn like in picture any ideas please [img] 130935 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by andy1494, Apr 16, 2019.

1. andy1494 Win User

advertise msn home screen

the other day my pc was update then started to get an advertisement message on msn like in picture any ideas please
    advertise msn home screen [​IMG]

:)

andy1494, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Window Lock Screen advertising

Hi,

To disable unwanted advertisements, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop, and then click on Personalize.
    • Under Personalization, click on Lock screen.
    • Toggle the switch for Get fun facts, tips, tricks, and more on your lock screen to turn it
      Off or On.

advertise msn home screen 4d20cb34-9205-4c58-8e95-8f2bc5b77cfd.png

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Apr 16, 2019
  4. advertise msn home screen

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

advertise msn home screen

1. advertise msn home screen - Similar Threads - advertise msn home

2. Home Screen of MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Screen of MSN: Hi, I’m sorry my last post should have said Home page. Anyway, here is a screen shot of Mr iPhone home page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-of-msn/d9662765-30cc-4d89-ab49-b45ebc93bad4
  3. Home Screen of MSN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home Screen of MSN: Hi, I’m sorry my last post should have said Home page. Anyway, here is a screen shot of Mr iPhone home page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-screen-of-msn/d9662765-30cc-4d89-ab49-b45ebc93bad4
  4. msn home page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  5. msn home page

msn home page: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ohio-white-lives-matter-member-used-molotov-cocktails-on-church-in-attempt-to-stop-drag-shows-authorities-say/ar-AA19qE4F?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=04c84544851949a0a8683f3bd41341ed&ei=37what has ha[ppend to my home page...
  6. MSN Home Page

MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  7. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Home Page: Why can I not get My Homepage? When I click on my homepage button I get random cities in my state and all topics, not my selected home location and topics. It does not matter what browser I use....
  8. MSN Home Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Windows Home Advertising ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Home Advertising ID: I want to know if there is a Windows version that does not collect data of me for advertising. From my knowledge, home and professional both collect data. On the other hand, Enterprise and Workstation does not do that. I do not feel comfortable being treated as a product to...
  10. Stop MSN as Home Page

in Browsers and Email
    Stop MSN as Home Page: I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not...