Windows 10: advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games

Discus and support advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enjoy playing spider solitaire on my DELL computer with Windows. Though I know I could pay a fee to opt out of ads for family games while playing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SusanWatson4, Dec 9, 2018.

1. advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games

I enjoy playing spider solitaire on my DELL computer with Windows. Though I know I could pay a fee to opt out of ads for family games while playing games, I don't mind the ads and the opportunity to learn about new games. However, tonight, (12/09/18) I have been receiving ads for Adult Content games ie: adult slots. I do not want to see these adds due to their content. Their adult nature and graphics are NOT family friendly. I think having to pay to NOT RECEIVE these ads makes me think of extortion and/or bribery. Please, I do not think I should pay to stop receiving these adult content ads because they are inappropriate for family games in the first place. Thank you.

:)

SusanWatson4, Dec 9, 2018
  2. 64K
    64K Win User

When did you start playing adult games as a kid?

I was an adult before playing adult games. I got an Atari 2600 when it was new out when I was 18 and there were no adult games for it.

3. Adult's account

My son needs help to play a game so we need an adult account

anthonylawrence1, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Jizzler Win User

advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games

When did you start playing adult games as a kid?

Virtual Valerie 2 in 1995 or Doom/Doom II in 1994, depending on the scale we're using. I was 15 and 14 respectively.

Yeah, if there was any adult gameplay pre-2600 it was because of the players. With the Odessey (1972) player 1 could put their rectangle in player 2's square and not much else.

Jizzler, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games

1. advertisements for adult slots and adult games while playing windows games - Similar Threads - advertisements adult slots

2. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  3. Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need adult permission when I'm an adult myself: Whenever I try to download something or buy anything it asks for parents permission. I left family group so how it is still asking for it?I'm 19 years young and I have my own life so how can I get rid of the adult thing?...
  4. Adult content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  5. Adult content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adult content: I have been search the internet all day trying to find a way to block adult contents on my laptop. I've seen a lot of suggestion, but none of them allow me to do that for myself. Can you help me with block them for myself , because I am becoming addicted to it....
  6. Adult content

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Adult content

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Adult content: I have lost access to adult content. How do I reset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adult-content/b2cd2d5b-4745-4ef5-a7ef-44024ff18d79
  8. GAME ADVERTISMENTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GAME ADVERTISMENTS: I LOVE PLAYING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, BUT AM REALLY VEXED BY THE CONSTANT INTERRUPTIONS ON WINDOWS 10. AND BEING ASKED TO PAY TO HAVE THEM REMOVED. ARE MICROSOFT SO BROKE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-advertisments/cadc5c13-30c6-498d-a669-cbd670bdb8b7
  9. Game Advertisements

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game Advertisements: While playing solitaire with my Granddaughter (8 years old) adds for Coors Beer and Gambling Slots kept popping up. Aside from being very annoying, my granddaughter kept asking me gambling and drinking questions. This is not what Microsoft should be presenting themselves...
  10. Child to adult

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Child to adult: I'm 19 years old, but my account still says I'm a child. I tried to change the status myself but my case was closed. Is there any way I can change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-to-adult/930eca1b-6c5f-4b17-86db-79913ecc99e0