Windows 10: adverts during solitaire

Discus and support adverts during solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; will you please stop with the amount, length and volume of the ads in solitaire games. i except ads but you are kicking the a... out of it. the fit bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by stevewhite47, Aug 3, 2020.

1. adverts during solitaire

will you please stop with the amount, length and volume of the ads in solitaire games. i except ads but you are kicking the a... out of it. the fit bit one is outrageously loud and i will not play solitaire again and never buy anything from any company featured.

you need to find a better balance, you are annoying not tempting.

:)

stevewhite47, Aug 3, 2020

2. Solitaire interrupted by adverts

After 2 or 3 games of Solitaire adverts appear. Will not stop until whole advert has run - at end option to pay appears, which I do NOT want to do.

SylviaDando, Aug 3, 2020
  3. asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

The Asda Easter advert that prefaces my solitaire games reverts back to my desktop after playing,meaning I cannot get onto that particular game . This does not happen with other adverts. This has been happening on every day the advert is played through
    the month of April . I have uninstalled and re-installed solitaire but the problem still persists with that particuular advert , Has anyone else had a similar problem ?

dorsetknob, Aug 3, 2020
  4. adverts during solitaire

asda advert on microsoft solitaire collection

Had the same problem with both the Asda Easter advert and the new Asda post-Easter advert. I found that if I click on the advert while it is running (and then just close the Asda web page that this opens), this often stops it from crashing Microsoft solitaire.

PaulM1965UK, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

adverts during solitaire

1. adverts during solitaire - Similar Threads - adverts during solitaire

2. Way around adverts in Solitaire

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Way around adverts in Solitaire: The stupid adverts in the solitaire games are perhaps not all bad - breaks up your games and makes you wander why you are wasting your time. I have found a way around it. Install as RaspberryPi on your local network and load Solitaire on it. Load the VNC client locally,...
  3. Gambling adverts on Solitaire.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gambling adverts on Solitaire.: When I log on to Solitaire collection I have to put up with the adverts. Fair enough, I don't pay for the service. However the adverts for gambling websites wont shut down, the only way to remove them seems to be to exit from Solitaire and re-enter. Even then that doesn't...
  4. Solitaire adverts won't close.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire adverts won't close.: When I play the Solitaire games I don't pay I get adverts for slots games which won't go away when I click on Close. I have to exit the game and start again, but the problem keeps coming back. Any ideas how to stop this?...
  5. Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advert freezing on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Every time the Homicide Squad advert comes up while I am playing Solitaire, the countdown to zero happens then goes back up to 5 and freezes so I cannot get back to my game. It doesn't happen with any of the other ads so there must be something wrong with it. Please...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Solitaire - offensive adverting: Microsoft, It is grossly irresponsible, inconsiderate and offensive that you promote scam advertisements on the Microsoft Solitaire games application....
  7. Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advert coming on when Playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have paid the sum of £12.69 to stop adverts coming on when I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advert-coming-on-when-playing-microsoft-solitaire/379570c0-bc3a-4255-8ca4-1b1e6c930820
  8. Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire

Google adverts in Microsoft Solitaire: Why is it that items for sale I have looked up in Google and Amazon turn up in Microsoft Solitaire hours later? It seems Microsoft is hosting advts from elsewhere, surely a threat to privacy....
  9. Solitaire interrupted by adverts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Solitaire interrupted by adverts: After 2 or 3 games of Solitaire adverts appear. Will not stop until whole advert has run - at end option to pay appears, which I do NOT want to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-interrupted-by-adverts/c9f1bd60-3820-405b-90c7-9117e9c89781
  10. Adverts

Adverts: I am using the latest version of Windows 10 and I think that the antivirus is Windows Defender. I am not using AVG or any other antivirus. My problem at the moment is that I am bombarded by adverts constantly and it is driving me nuts! I have spotted that there are a...