Windows 10: Adverts

Discus and support Adverts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have paid to remove ads, although they are not showing in games they are still appearing when I open the Internet home page. I was under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyBeaver, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Adverts

I have paid to remove ads, although they are not showing in games they are still appearing when I open the Internet home page.

I was under the impression they would not appear, I'm sure when I paid it said no ads everywhere!

:)

TonyBeaver, Aug 15, 2020

2. adverts

I now have followed all that is suggested by Microsoft to stop adverts showing in explorer but they still appear . any answers how to stop adverts for good

georgecato, Aug 15, 2020
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Adverts with sound

I think its better for w1zz to blacklist them tho. For people who arent members it could well be off putting to have annoying windows error sound repeating from an advert on the site.

alexp999, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Adverts

Solitaire collection (W10) jams on Adverts

Every time I try to play a game that requires an advert to play (e.g. daily challenge) all I get is a blank, white screen instead of an advert. The app then seems stuck in that state and all I can do is close the window and try again, 99% of the time with
    the same result.

Anyone got any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AlanFournier, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Adverts

1. Adverts - Similar Threads - Adverts

2. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  3. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...: Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next day, today its BIBLES, this happens with every item I buy & has been for a long time now......
  4. Why does every item I buy on eBay appear on MSN as an advert for the similar items the next...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 has started showing me adverts on the login screen. How to disable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has started showing me adverts on the login screen. How to disable?: I have a paid for retail version of Windows 11, and it's showing me unwanted Microsoft advertising on the login screen. How do I disable this? This wasn't part of my purchase. I certainly haven't bought an advertising funded version.This morning, I have adverts for Xbox Game...
  6. Windows 11 has started showing me adverts on the login screen. How to disable?

Windows 11 has started showing me adverts on the login screen. How to disable?: I have a paid for retail version of Windows 11, and it's showing me unwanted Microsoft advertising on the login screen. How do I disable this? This wasn't part of my purchase. I certainly haven't bought an advertising funded version.This morning, I have adverts for Xbox Game...
  7. How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?: How to turn off top adverts in Mail software as shown in the picture?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-top-adverts-in-mail-software/9e5bb2d2-4205-46c3-bd93-8f1e4a27e372
  8. How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?

How to Turn off top adverts in Mail software?: How to turn off top adverts in Mail software as shown in the picture?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-top-adverts-in-mail-software/9e5bb2d2-4205-46c3-bd93-8f1e4a27e372
  9. How to turn off screen saver adverts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off screen saver adverts: Today - I noticed that on my paid windows license product the desktop is showing me screen saver adverts - Um. and the screen shaver lock screen pages don't let me turn it off, no setting to turn it off.Please tell me this was a mistake and will be rectified. What is most...
  10. How to turn off screen saver adverts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off screen saver adverts: Today - I noticed that on my paid windows license product the desktop is showing me screen saver adverts - Um. and the screen shaver lock screen pages don't let me turn it off, no setting to turn it off.Please tell me this was a mistake and will be rectified....