Windows 10: Advice for apparently troubled help forumfrom a newb

Discus and support Advice for apparently troubled help forumfrom a newb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It seems apparent that the help topics in your forum are seriously misconstrued as answered problems, but they are far from helpful, or answered by any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RyanRamey, Aug 12, 2020.

1. RyanRamey Win User

Advice for apparently troubled help forumfrom a newb

It seems apparent that the help topics in your forum are seriously misconstrued as answered problems, but they are far from helpful, or answered by any sense of the word. It also seems that anyone can mark a response as the solution to the problem, even if it is not their question posted at all. This is, by default, a catastrophic disaster. This leaves the whole forum open to misleading information, and at no fault to Microsoft for the wrong answer being posted as an asnwer. Simply, only let registered users post questions, and certified technicians post anything else at all, not anyone post everything and so much more. Not all people claiming to be or even some that are certified techs are posting solutions, just opinions....speculation in most part. Let the self proclaim run rampant on a seperate forum where you enter at your own risk and take everything with a grain of salt

:)

RyanRamey, Aug 12, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Aug 12, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Latest Version Malwarebytes Anti Exploit

*Thumbs

f14tomcat, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Advice for apparently troubled help forumfrom a newb - Similar Threads - Advice apparently troubled

2. I need help or advice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help or advice: My pc will boot normally and everything hit it won’t connect to my monitor and my mouse also doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting. The pc, fully powering everything down, checking connections on different ports tried removing all the peripherals and restarting, removing and...
  3. I need help or advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help or advice: My pc will boot normally and everything hit it won’t connect to my monitor and my mouse also doesn’t work. I’ve tried restarting. The pc, fully powering everything down, checking connections on different ports tried removing all the peripherals and restarting, removing and...
  4. Trouble with windows but I cant reinstall it... apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble with windows but I cant reinstall it... apparently: Genaral Warning - The following text probably contains alot of rambling and useless imformation and is missing some key parts, and may very well just come accross as me having a public tantrum for no apparent reason... I love fiddling around with Hardware, but I am utterly...
  5. Anyone able to help or give advice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone able to help or give advice?: I recently shut down my computer to update as I do regularly. However, when I turned the system back on, I am logged into a temporary account, with none of my files and none of my data etc. I’ve spent 4 hours looking up how to get back into my permanent user, and I just can’t...
  6. Server/IT newb question, need help in the right direction on VM stuff

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Server/IT newb question, need help in the right direction on VM stuff: Hello everyone, not sure if Im in the right section but figured Id start here. I have some absolutely mega Excel spreadsheets that I work in, and sometimes for the users Im working with, the best way for them to do analysis and caluclations is with typical "conventional"...
  7. NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin'

in Windows 10 Support
    NEWB: No help from the MS Windows Forum in weeks. Desktop misbehavin': I'll try real hard to make this understandable. As I mentioned is seems the MS Forums on Windows 10 is a hard place to get any reaction. Issue: I'm gonna say this might have happened 3 or 4 upgrades back. I suspect it anyway. Back then, all of a sudden the desktop will not...
  8. help please, need advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help please, need advice: Hi guys, my dad is wanting to find some software to help write short storys on youtube. He has seen people videos where the books scrolls itself down the page like a virtual book, some have imagines like a word pad in the background, we have looked all over for some simple...
  9. Help and advice required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help and advice required: Hi all I'm after a little advice from someone with a little more experience with networking. My lad has figured out that if he changes his MAC address he can bypass parental controls. So, i figured set it up only to allow x MAC addresses. However i was limited to 16...
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170