Windows 10: Advice needed on taskbar issue

Discus and support Advice needed on taskbar issue in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Somehow triggered a taskbar alteration I can't undo [img] Thx for a solution! 152541 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jrpalm, Mar 19, 2020.

1. jrpalm Win User

Advice needed on taskbar issue

Win 10 Home 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Somehow triggered a taskbar alteration I can't undo

Advice needed on taskbar issue [​IMG]

Thx for a solution!

:)

jrpalm, Mar 19, 2020

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Advice needed on taskbar issue - Similar Threads - Advice needed taskbar

2. Need recovery advice

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need recovery advice: Back in May of this year, I posted about a problem I was having at that time. Here's the original post: Laptop seems to be in Recovery mode - what now? I got some suggestions but was busy with other things so I simply didn't touch the laptop again for a while. Yesterday, I...
  3. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  4. Need more advice

in Windows 10 Support
    Need more advice: I'm cleaning up my Windows 10 pc to make more space. I unloaded some useless software and deleted some files on the desktop,,,,, Is that enough? What else do I need to do? 115173
  5. GPU Advice needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Advice needed: Fellow Forumites: My dual 27" full HD (1980x1200) Dell monitors are now ten years old. They still work OK, but I'm thinking it's time to replace them. Can anybody tell me what kind of GPU(s) and cables I'll need to replace them with a pair of 34" monitors instead? (Find them...
  6. Network advice needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network advice needed: He is what I have, three computer's on home network,they are hardwired to a Linksys Router. I can share files between them without problems. Have no cable where I live,use a Verizon Hotspot from my phone for internet. I use a Netgear WNDA3100 adapter for a connection. I can...
  7. bottom taskbar issue help needed

bottom taskbar issue help needed: It seems my reply did not go through. I solved ti by removing and then adding back my toolbars. Many thanks for the help anyway.
  8. Need advice re DISM

Need advice re DISM: Win 10 pro 1703/15063.250 32 bit pc I am following Shaun Brink's excellent and exhaustive tutorial, "Use DISM to Repair Windows 10 Image." I have the ISO on a disc and the file D:\Sources\Install.esd is available. Here's a copy of the Cmd results:...
  9. OS reset advice needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS reset advice needed: I am part way through resetting the Windows 10 OS of my 2-in-1 small storage machine, in the hope of correcting some long-standing issues, mainly the failure of the Store to either download or update apps. This has been the case for three or four months, despite trying all...
  10. Help and or advice needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Help and or advice needed: I am running Windows 10. I currently attach a hdmi cable from laptop to tv. Is it possible to stream one thing from laptop onto tv screen and simultaneously surf the net using laptop monitor? Thanks 39170