Windows 10: Advice on 2080Ti

Discus and support Advice on 2080Ti in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I want to treat myself to a 2080Ti card but having difficulty deciding which one to go for. I really want one as quiet as possible (I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by James Pacey, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Advice on 2080Ti

Hi all,

I want to treat myself to a 2080Ti card but having difficulty deciding which one to go for.

I really want one as quiet as possible (I know they're not quiet but would like to go for a quieter one if possible) and also size is important.

Currently looking at either the EVGA Gaming XC:...

Advice on 2080Ti

James Pacey, Apr 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Forced to 432.00

I did. I sent them 6 screenshots and a dxdiag with the original message for my 2080ti system and 1080ti system as they are both doing the same thing.

MrEpidemic, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Advice on 2080Ti

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Advice on 2080Ti

1. Advice on 2080Ti - Similar Threads - Advice 2080Ti

2. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  3. Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impossible to play games with Windows 11 and the existing advice makes no sense: I recently bought a new desktop with Windows 11, but I'm finding it impossible to play computer games. I play a range of MMOs, and the same problem is occuring with all of them. I never had this problem with my old Windows 10 computer, and I still do not have this problem on...
  4. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  7. Need an urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need an urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  8. Need an urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need an urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...
  9. Need an urgent advice,.?

10. Need urgent advice,.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need urgent advice,.?: Just open My PC with wins 10 _ and on the lowerright corner, where appears the "Notifications" Show this..I'm referring to the last icon. Which is the copilot icon.. when I hovered the mouse on it. Say - Copilot Preview never showed before. on the notifications area. Do am I...