Windows 10: Advice on 2080Ti

Discus and support Advice on 2080Ti in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all, I want to treat myself to a 2080Ti card but having difficulty deciding which one to go for. I really want one as quiet as possible (I know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by James Pacey, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Advice on 2080Ti

Hi all,

I want to treat myself to a 2080Ti card but having difficulty deciding which one to go for.

I really want one as quiet as possible (I know they're not quiet but would like to go for a quieter one if possible) and also size is important.

Currently looking at either the EVGA Gaming XC:...

Advice on 2080Ti

James Pacey, Apr 20, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Forced to 432.00

I did. I sent them 6 screenshots and a dxdiag with the original message for my 2080ti system and 1080ti system as they are both doing the same thing.

MrEpidemic, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

Advice on 2080Ti

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Advice on 2080Ti

1. Advice on 2080Ti - Similar Threads - Advice 2080Ti

2. Advice on approach to encryption...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advice on approach to encryption...: Hi Would really appreciate experienced view on protecting personal data (banking, etc) on a laptop. Intel [email protected] with 16Gb Ram running Win 10 Home v.1909. Very old versions of Word and Excel. 2 SSD's Unfortunately started using it before really thinking about...
  3. Dual boot gone wrong. Need advice to install Windows to sata ssd properly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual boot gone wrong. Need advice to install Windows to sata ssd properly.: I'm looking for a way to install windows 10 to a sata ssd from a usb with windows 10 media creation tool, but I keep running into issues. When I remove my fedora m.2 ssd and try to install windows to the sata, https://imgur.com/a/DaAqA35, "We couldn't create a new partition...
  4. Advice on approach to encryption...

in Windows 10 Support
    Advice on approach to encryption...: Hi Would really appreciate experienced view on protecting personal data (banking, etc) on a laptop. Intel [email protected] with 16Gb Ram running Win 10 Home v.1909. Very old versions of Word and Excel. 2 SSD's Unfortunately started using it before really thinking about...
  5. Looking for some advice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Looking for some advice: What should I do when u get this error, c:\$SysReset\Scatch\Csrss.ex? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-some-advice/3f27847c-e942-49ef-b290-be91c9418fb4
  6. Want to confirm advice given for moving C: drive system image to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Want to confirm advice given for moving C: drive system image to SSD: I have purchased a 1TB solid state drive for the purpose of migrating my system image from a 1TB internal HDD. The system is a laptop running Windows 10, 64-bit 1909. II have read posts here that offer several approaches to do this. One of the simpler methods say you can...
  7. Win10 stuck on Shutdown? Need advice!

Win10 stuck on Shutdown? Need advice!: I built my PC in January and never had any big problems. A couple of days ago, it just started to not shutdown anymore (To turn it off i have to use force-shutdown by pressing the button for a couple of seconds). For some reason it shut down normally earlier today, when i...
  8. This is not a question, but more of advice on slow internet by windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This is not a question, but more of advice on slow internet by windows 10.: I've been having dreadful slow internet on the new updates from windows 10 - slowing down my computer. I was searching high and low online from my phone for some answers. They were all good but not effective. I did the uninstall of updates on 1909, ipconfig release and...
  9. My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?

My HDD keeps disappearing, any advice?: Help is greatly appreciated my HDD keeps disappearing but my SSD is showing. I have checked bios and its showing there OK really confused submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghrba9/my_hdd_keeps_disappearing_any_advice/
  10. Transferring Windows 10 from old PC to new PC. First time, noob, need advice.

Transferring Windows 10 from old PC to new PC. First time, noob, need advice.: So I bought a retail copy of Windows 10 at Christmas and installed it on my old PC, which had Windows 7 on it. Recently I decided to build a new PC, I didn't get a new retail copy of Windows 10 to go with it. So at first when I booted it up everything was cool. Shortly...