Windows 10: Advice on moving my music to windows 10

Discus and support Advice on moving my music to windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking for advice on moving my music to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am in the process of transferring my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cosine33, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Advice on moving my music to windows 10

Hello, I am looking for advice on moving my music to Windows 10. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I am in the process of transferring my files from my old MacBook Pro to my new Surface laptop, and have just my itunes library left to sort out.

What software on Windows 10 should I be using? Groove Music? Windows Media Player? Something else?

I have an Android phone (Samsung A5) and would ideally be looking for something that I could sync easily with my phone.

submitted by /u/cosine33
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cosine33, Dec 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 7, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 7, 2019
  4. DavidY Win User

Advice on moving my music to windows 10

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

In your shoes I would
    1. Take a backup of the OS drive with Macrium Reflect, as suggested
    2. Download the ISO and do an Upgrade install (step 7 in this tutorial)
    Macrium gives you a way back if the upgrade doesn't work, and I also think that doing an Upgrade install is probably likely to be your quickest route to being activated on Windows 10 by the deadline.

Once activated, you can consider doing a clean install later but without the time pressure.

DavidY, Dec 7, 2019
Thema:

Advice on moving my music to windows 10

1. Advice on moving my music to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Advice moving music

2. accidentally move my music to users folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally move my music to users folder.: I accidentally move my music folder to users folder. and make my download folder and my videos folder in same location as my music folder. I insert the pictures of this mistake *sorry for my bad english...
  3. accidentally move my music to users folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally move my music to users folder.: I accidentally move my music folder to users folder. and make my download folder and my videos folder in same location as my music folder. I insert the pictures of this mistake *sorry for my bad english...
  4. Moved from Mac to Windows - any advice for these problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moved from Mac to Windows - any advice for these problems?: Hi all. Recently - and somewhat reluctantly - moved from a 2012 non retina Macbook Pro (old i7, 8gb RAM) to Windows as a career shift meant I needed to us Windows software which didn't work well under Boot Camp. New laptop is much better spec'd than the Mac - Lenovo P1 gen...
  5. Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking for advice for possible move to Win 10: 1st post. I might be upgrading to Win10, but have questions. First, what I have now... HARDWARE Dell E6420 Laptop (64 bit) Intel i5-2520M CPU 2.50 Ghz 8 GB RAM MotherboardACPI x64-based PC Hard DriveHitachi HTS545032B9A300 Fantom GFB2000EU, 2GB USB DVD/CD-ROMHL-DT-ST DVD/ROM...
  6. Moving from Intel to AMD - advice please...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving from Intel to AMD - advice please...?: I want to upgrade my computer with new motherboard, processor, changing from Intel to AMD. I understand that I will need to deactivate/reactivate my windows licence, but if I move my existing SSD to the new system will it boot and run on the new system, albeit unactivated,...
  7. Moving/copying Windows music files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving/copying Windows music files: How do I select "all" of my albums in windows music in order to transfer them to an external hard drive? There is no option for this that I can find. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movingcopying-windows-music-files/eb003712-6506-4c8e-974a-b08455c24455"
  8. moving music from my pc to my mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    moving music from my pc to my mp3 player: I have windows 10 and my pc cant find the mp3 player. I have no option to move my music. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/moving-music-from-my-pc-to-my-mp3-player/5c5bdaa7-236b-4371-8b73-1601d7b3c9c7
  9. Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10: Hi I am new here. I need to update my laptop and my desktop, both of which are running Windows 8.1 Pro x64. On both computers there is quite a lot of software installed and Window 8.1 is quite old and running rather slowly... A) I should do a clean install ? If so...
  10. Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Music Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Music folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). You can change where files in this Music...