Windows 10: adware and malware

Discus and support adware and malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; The app (Package Tracking Pro) got downloaded into my Surface 3 pc from Spring Tech LTD and has made my Gmail account in windows inoperable. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zeke702, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Zeke702 Win User

adware and malware

The app (Package Tracking Pro) got downloaded into my Surface 3 pc from Spring Tech LTD and has made my Gmail account in windows inoperable. I uninstalled it but my mail does not sync and load anyway. Can you help me?

:)

Zeke702, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 11, 2019
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Manufacturers embed malware in their smartphones

There is an important distinction there. Adware != malware.

R-T-B, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Ding1976 Win User

adware and malware

adware and malware

I have a nokia lumia 822, the other day I got a system alert saying that my device may have adware or malware infections in my phone. Someone have any ideas on the fix, phone is running slow and the internet is way slow too

Ding1976, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

adware and malware

1. adware and malware - Similar Threads - adware malware

2. In Windows 11, the line between legitimate and adware becomes increasingly blurred

in Windows 10 News
    In Windows 11, the line between legitimate and adware becomes increasingly blurred: For the last two or so months, Microsoft has been running campaigns in its Windows 11 operating system to get customers to switch the default web browser in Google Chrome to Microsoft Bing. The popups, one of the first was published on Reddit more than two months ago, use...
  3. Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware: How do I get rid of the "sticky finger" Virus, Adware or Malware that occurs every time I select a dialogue box? Anywhere that text can be inserted the cursor automatically generates a continuous string of the number 4 which prevents me from login and most options requiring a...
  4. How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?

How to remove Internet-start Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is?: So I installed DriverPack Solution 17 to check and update the outdated drivers of my Sony Vaio Laptop. But while updating the drivers an Adware or Malware or Browser Hijacker, I don't know what it is named Internet-start was installed accidentally. I scanned my whole system...
  5. Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons

Computer infected with Trojan,Malware and Adware no icons: My computer has been infected with this virus TROJAN.PHISHING.ARK!eml Since it is lockdown in my country I am unable to use my PC. And I tried to enter my pc with the help of safe mode I am stuck at the password I have typed both my pin as well as password nothing works....
  6. flash.2144 malware / adware generating Chinese 新鮮事 FFnews pop ups

flash.2144 malware / adware generating Chinese 新鮮事 FFnews pop ups: On a trip to mainland China in 2018 Q1, I started getting FF新鮮事 (FFnews)pop ups in a browser window. The pop ups had a red FF新鮮事 logo and a bunch of other stuff in Chinese. The same malware according to this link below appears to have been passed around earlier in 2018 in a...
  7. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  8. Advice on adware (or malware?)

Advice on adware (or malware?): Hi there folks My browsers are being hijacked every now and then, suddenly i have the homepages set as e.g. "ourluckysites.com", or something like funnysearch, all my browsers shortcuts suddenly lead me to other weird folders with copies of the browser inside (e.g.today my...
  9. Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc

Persistent immovable popups, adware, malware etc: Have use Win 10 successfully since released. two weeks ago I began being besieged by immovable persistent popups. Since then I have scanned HP Pavillion laptop with Norton, PC Cleaner, Reimage and AVG [free]. All of them found and cured faults, declared the system clean yet...
  10. List of Apps that install Adware/Malware/PUPS behind your back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    List of Apps that install Adware/Malware/PUPS behind your back: Hi, tenforum people. I am thinking it would be useful to make a list of those Apps that install Adware/Malware and the such and tend to hijack your browser too even if you select Custom Installation and opt out of those "fantastic" offers. This even happens when...