Windows 10: Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

Discus and support Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kohanei, Aug 20, 2019.

1. kohanei Win User

Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

Hi,

My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I decide to remove it.

Thank you

:)

kohanei, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

How to safely remove adware in Windows 10, specifically iwebar 2V.1?

I would like to remove adware (iwebar V2.1) in windows 10. Tried unsuccessfully to uninstall it.

Any suggestions?

Barbara Quinn Hardin, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

1. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it? - Similar Threads - Adware file MRT

2. I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have an ADWARE i can NOT remove please help me.: i have a service on my computer named "Bridlebuddlesservices" by "BigStartrail Geeks" i have tried alot of ways to remove it but none worked. i used command prompt to terminate it but came back i used special softwares to force uninstall it but it was not working. i ended the...
  3. Adware Removal

Adware Removal: Installed an app called 'Free OCR to Word" and I cannot reinstall it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware-removal/1f8890bb-ae25-4dc3-90a3-d0c1aa91c747
  4. how to remove adware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove adware: How to remove adware from window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-adware/1f616298-11ce-468f-ba74-27192e8e8c2d
  5. Can the Panther file be safely removed?

Can the Panther file be safely removed?: Can the Panther file be safely removed?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-panther-file-be-safely-removed/07371fbf-42fc-4abf-98bd-983316f8b48c"
  6. Removing adware

Removing adware: How do I remove adware from my computer internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/removing-adware/53688fb8-0e26-400b-a353-425ae681d0a9
  7. Adware removal

Adware removal: How do I delete/remove an adware program when I keep getting a "program is in use by another folder" error when trying to delete it? My adware removal tool isn't locating it. Windows is telling me to close the other folder/program, but I have nothing else open. This is...
  8. remove adware

remove adware: Hi, I am infected with a malware, adware precisely named Ticeroftertal and Microsoft security tools are unable to remove it. Do you know how to remove it with a free option please?...
  9. Removing Adware?

Removing Adware?: I have a question r: removing PackTrackPlus. In Programs this App does not appear however I know I have by seeing the ocon in the upper left and also the bothersome ads appearing everytime I click on a new Site. Any ideas? Thanks in avance- Mike 123121
  10. Removing Adware?

in Windows 10 Support
    Removing Adware?: I have a question r: removing PackTrackPlus. In Programs this App does not appear however I know I have by seeing the ocon in the upper left and also the bothersome ads appearing everytime I click on a new Site. Any ideas? Thanks in avance- Mike 123121