Windows 10: Adware on the pc?

Discus and support Adware on the pc? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello dear people, I have already asked a question but it is different I did a full scan yesterday on Windows Defender and found an adware that I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xAventador, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Adware on the pc?

Hello dear people, I have already asked a question but it is different I did a full scan yesterday on Windows Defender and found an adware that I have removed I wonder where it came from but on the PC. Could it be because I was on a weird site I didn't know about yesterday, because there were little pop ups like new update for your adblocker and other things, of course I didn't press any of the buttons and went directly from the site, or could it be because I added my adblocker on Google Chrome yesterday. What's funny is that I didn't download so I wonder how it got on the PC, or was it on the PC at all. I removed it of course if I need to do anything else or is Adware really not that harmful or even harmful at all. And what do you think are there any other things like trojans or so.here is a picture of the adware before I removed it.

Adware on the pc? 0_big.png

:)

xAventador, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Adware on the pc?

1. Adware on the pc? - Similar Threads - Adware

2. In Windows 11, the line between legitimate and adware becomes increasingly blurred

in Windows 10 News
    In Windows 11, the line between legitimate and adware becomes increasingly blurred: For the last two or so months, Microsoft has been running campaigns in its Windows 11 operating system to get customers to switch the default web browser in Google Chrome to Microsoft Bing. The popups, one of the first was published on Reddit more than two months ago, use...
  3. Does the New bonzibuddy have spyware and adware??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the New bonzibuddy have spyware and adware??: I'm just wondering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-new-bonzibuddy-have-spyware-and-adware/0a99e612-0da7-43a3-a622-b04fe6a5c3e8
  4. Does the New bonzibuddy have spyware and adware??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does the New bonzibuddy have spyware and adware??: I'm just wondering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-new-bonzibuddy-have-spyware-and-adware/0a99e612-0da7-43a3-a622-b04fe6a5c3e8
  5. How do I remove malicious adware from microsoft about windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove malicious adware from microsoft about windows 11?: Periodically, this adware prevents me from using my computer. How do I prevent this from happening or remove it? It's crazy this adware for Windows 11 forces me to interact with it before I can use my computer. The shame that these people make adware that infiltrates people's...
  6. How do I remove malicious adware from microsoft about windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove malicious adware from microsoft about windows 11?: Periodically, this adware prevents me from using my computer. How do I prevent this from happening or remove it? It's crazy this adware for Windows 11 forces me to interact with it before I can use my computer. The shame that these people make adware that infiltrates people's...
  7. How do I remove malicious adware from microsoft about windows 11?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Recover your MS Windows machine from Browser Pop-up/Adware/Ransomware/Trojan adware and...

Recover your MS Windows machine from Browser Pop-up/Adware/Ransomware/Trojan adware and...: We published this article because many of our customers have reported such problems where, their computer screen encountered a pop-up error/Trojan adware, derived through a browser after visiting unidentified/unverified/unlicensed websites or driven through various search...
  9. Adware

Adware: Please help! Urgent!Adwcleaner found 6 items!Pup. Optional Assistant 1 itemPup.optional.Legacy 4 itemsPup.optional.mediaget 1 itemWhen I press next, I see preinstalled software which comes from Acer.I dont know what to do!Help me delete! Please help!!...
  10. ADWARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADWARE: HiIs there a safe free ad ware removal toolThank youTIMMYM 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adware/3436222a-43ee-4884-b391-80b20e823a11